Tropical FRUIT ~

Which tropical/island fruit is your favorite?

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

I am weird. When I take a bite of anything which has coconut in it, for some reason I envision the tropics to where I just “feel” like I am in the Caribbean somewhere. Do you feel the same way sometimes?

:shark:

Which tropical (or island fruit) is your favorite? Please share a little as to why that is so. Oh, and don’t forget also to participate to the poll above. :)

Thank ye.

Which tropical (or island fruit) is your favorite? Please share a little as to why that is so.

Thank ye.
My favorite tropical fruit?
I don't have a particular favorite because they all have beautiful, phenomenal colors:
0fruit.jpg

Grouping the fruits in a single image creates a diverse mélange of various colors that truly make them appealing to the eye.
For me, taste has nothing to do with determining my favorite fruit.
I rely solely on the looks, and tropical fruits have no downsides in terms of their colorfulness.

...For me, taste has nothing to do with determining my favorite fruit.
I rely solely on the looks, and tropical fruits have no downsides in terms of their colorfulness.
@Mood Rock - You say it perfectly well, my friend. ;)

Peach! I mean, preach. *Preach well to us (I say)! :)

Too many to choose from, that is for sure. ;) (Reaches for small box of ‘Mike & Ike’ [fruit candy])!

I love Guava. LOVE IT. Add it to a Margarita! And Pineapple. Yes! Coconut. Yes! Cashew fruit? Not YET! I don't think I have ever had star fruit but I am willing to try it.
Hmmm. What exactly is cashew fruit?

I guess I can just Google it but, is that like (tropical) fruit in a bowl just after you SNEEZE on it - lol? :confused:
Love mango. My favorite hands down! I probably eat a mango every day haha
I feel the same way about coconut. But, I learned from that Tom Hanks movie, “Cast Away,” that coconut is a natural laxative.
:walk the plank:
Thus far, I haven’t been brave enough (to up my intake in coconut) to experiment in the finding out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love coconut, mango, passionfruit and guava.
Why? They just taste great and coconut has a great crunchy texture and you can drink the milk.
I even use cold compressed coconut oil on my hair to give it shine and keep moisture in (no split ends now:) )

As mentioned, what I find really cool is the instant “transformation” (for lack of a better word) which occurs once I bite into a chunk of pineapple or anything that contains coconut! *I can be in the middle of nowhere, ironic as that is, and be able to feel this way - shrugs.

Eat, (listen ^), drink, and be merry ye pirates. ;)

Back