Glitch  Trouble With Teleporting Since Last Update!!

Angel Firefury

Site Founder
Has anyone else had any trouble with teleporting ??
Whenever i teleport i get disconnected and this has only started happening since the last potco updates. Also the lag seems to be so so much worse even on a quiet server.

Several of my friends are having the same issues with disconnections during TP and I've been seeing such bad lag and freezeups that at times the game is unplayable. Also at times I'll end up stuck in TP lag for several minutes.

I only ever got lag on the busy servers and also even just walking is frustrating, its really jerky . Typing messages also is suffering with the lag, i go to send it and it takes so long to show up in chat.. Ive told potco they just tell me they are looking into it.

Has anyone else had any trouble with teleporting ??
Whenever i teleport i get disconnected and this has only started happening since the last potco updates. Also the lag seems to be so so much worse even on a quiet server.
it happens when u tp to major lag zones

it should go away at victory feast ( unless u on abssa )

I haven't had any trouble tping yet, but I did notice a lot of lag which I normally don't have trouble with unless it's a very busy server. Also had trouble with chat being very slow and laggy, I have never had that problem before no matter what server. Very strange, hoping this is resolved soon.

I haven't had any trouble tping yet, but I did notice a lot of lag which I normally don't have trouble with unless it's a very busy server. Also had trouble with chat being very slow and laggy, I have never had that problem before no matter what server. Very strange, hoping this is resolved soon.

Same here I've seen it this bad before but, that was about two years ago. The TP lag I mentioned is when you're in TP and get stuck there sometimes for several minutes before the TP completes. Several of my friends have been having the crashing issues during TP. Doesn't matter which server and I normally hang out on quiet servers. Game seems to run ok at first login but the lag shows up and gets increasingly worse after several hours of play.

I get disconnected while i am switching between my two pirates it is getting annoying and it seems to happen right after the new updates

Same here I've seen it this bad before but, that was about two years ago. The TP lag I mentioned is when you're in TP and get stuck there sometimes for several minutes before the TP completes. Several of my friends have been having the crashing issues during TP. Doesn't matter which server and I normally hang out on quiet servers. Game seems to run ok at first login but the lag shows up and gets increasingly worse after several hours of play.

Yeah this explains my 5 min TP's! I am glad I am not the only one. I thought it was just me.

I get disconnected while i am switching between my two pirates it is getting annoying and it seems to happen right after the new updates
This was happening to me too up until about a month ago seems to be fixed, this lag thing is something thats started within the last week and seems to be getting worse.

This was happening to me too up until about a month ago seems to be fixed, this lag thing is something thats started within the last week and seems to be getting worse.

Igor was thinking it started when our player friends lists went down mate? Igor ask was that two weeks ago?

its such a pain in the butt, when someone wants me to help i have to get on me ship and sail to where they are and then try to find them lol its sooooo frustrating.
EDIT (Nov 24, 2010 2:24 AM):
oh and thats only if they were on the server i was on, otherwise i cant help unless they come to me.

I have the problem of guess where I will end up when I TP to Tortuga... sometimes its in the ground... sometimes out to sea... its just a roll of the dice!

Back