PvP  Try Owning Us At Pvp

everytime i think about pvp with spade the mouse boots me... i take it as a sign that it would just be no fun to take that kind of beating

screenshot_2011-03-06_12-28-34.jpg
We added enrique to us, we've been teaching him alot. Johnny wasnt patient lol

We r jumpers xD srry

thats to bad jumping makes things more complicated i like to keep things simple if no jumping me and a friend could kill u guys easy ive taken on 3 to 1 with just a sword and won (i can jump just so u know im just not good at it but i am good at provinig things right i convinced a friend that jumping is like walking away with a pistol) also if its privateering me and my friend could prob take u on and win aswell not entirely sure though cant be sure about everything unless u cheat then u can

thats to bad jumping makes things more complicated i like to keep things simple if no jumping me and a friend could kill u guys easy ive taken on 3 to 1 with just a sword and won (i can jump just so u know im just not good at it but i am good at provinig things right i convinced a friend that jumping is like walking away with a pistol) also if its privateering me and my friend could prob take u on and win aswell not entirely sure though cant be sure about everything unless u cheat then u can
the new weapons spoiled everyone with broadswords jumpers can take out a lvl 50 with a rusty cutlass and really just clicking till someone falls down and dies comes down to who has the most health and strongest weapon jumping facters out both of those

the new weapons spoiled everyone with broadswords jumpers can take out a lvl 50 with a rusty cutlass and really just clicking till someone falls down and dies comes down to who has the most health and strongest weapon jumping facters out both of those

um chris all i said was jumping makes things complicated and considering i end up half asleeep while playing this game rather not have it be complicated and actually it depends on both the weapon on the skillpoints u use unlike u i like things simple and straight to the point rather than a whole detail of running around chasing after someone u know u cant catch and if u r not jumping a broadsword is infact a fair weapon

um chris all i said was jumping makes things complicated and considering i end up half asleeep while playing this game rather not have it be complicated and actually it depends on both the weapon on the skillpoints u use unlike u i like things simple and straight to the point rather than a whole detail of running around chasing after someone u know u cant catch and if u r not jumping a broadsword is infact a fair weapon
with that you could just turn using a mouse with a cutlass not that complicated i do it and i win witch rules broadswords back out and back then pirates didnt even use broadswords

with that you could just turn using a mouse with a cutlass not that complicated i do it and i win witch rules broadswords back out and back then pirates didnt even use broadswords

chris this whole game is incorrect if we go by history if you wanted a historically accurate pirate game go play pirates of the burning seas and i mostly go 1 on 1 so a broadsword is fair in my rules and again i dont like to jump because it makes things complicated.... wait is there a point for me to go on about this i already said this all

Back