Website Trying to download the game

Joe Marrs

Sea Legs
Good morning, my fellow Pirates! A friend recommended this game to me, and so I figured I would give it a shot. So I made an account via the website, and confirmed it, etc. Went to download the game, and that is where I ran into problems. I have spent the last 2 hours trying to download the game. It will get to somewhere around 46% downloaded, or all the way up to around 75%, and then stop. Kicks up an unknown network error message. And my internet connection/network connection has been rock solid all morning...

Anyone have any ideas as to how I might actually be able to download this game? I would hate to have to pass on this one, especially as I have a friend who plays. Thanks in advance!

**UPDATE**

Ok, so I went into my Downloads folder, and deleted the install file, and tried to re-download it. It took awhile, but it finally did come in. It slowed down at 90%, and then again at 97%, but it finally came in. Now to go install it...

Hey, did it work? Or still having issues?
When I first downloaded/installed I ran into some troubles from my anti-virus blocking the download, so I had to disable for a few minutes and let it run first ( Just throwing it out there as a possible solution to check into if the problem hasn't been resolved)

Best of luck!

Hey, did it work? Or still having issues?
When I first downloaded/installed I ran into some troubles from my anti-virus blocking the download, so I had to disable for a few minutes and let it run first ( Just throwing it out there as a possible solution to check into if the problem hasn't been resolved)

Best of luck!

Hey there! I tried for almost 2 and a half hours. Everytime it would stop, I would click on resume, and nada. Then I got this funny idea, and went into my downloads folder, and deleted the file that I had spent so long in trying to download. I started a new download, and it came in. It slowed down a lot at around 90%, and even more at around 97%, but it finally came in. I now have it installed, and can play!

Thanks for the input!

Ahoy @Joe Marrs,

It's wonderful to hear that your DIY fix worked for you, and I'd like to formally welcome you to the Caribbean. All plunder and beating baddies, take what you can, give nothing back!

Fair Winds,

Misha

Back