Trying to Record TLOPO...

soybeansoy3

Honorable Pirate
EDIT : I HAVE FIXED THE PROBLEM!

**Disclaimer** - This may be off-topic but I don't know where else to post this.

So I want to record some videos and upload them to YouTube. (gotta be that next JFR you know) I use OBS recorder and mess with the settings just enough so I can record a video at stable 30 FPS. These are the same settings I use to record other games. So I open TLOPO and press the hotkey I use to start the recording... and the game crashes... anything I can do to fix this problem?

My PC / Laptop Specs
Processor : Intel Core i3-6100U CPU
RAM : 6 GB
System Type : 64-bit operating system

Anything you computer geniuses can tell me to do? Thanks!

Last edited:
**Disclaimer** - This may be off-topic but I don't know where else to post this.

So I want to record some videos and upload them to YouTube. (gotta be that next JFR you know) I use OBS recorder and mess with the settings just enough so I can record a video at stable 30 FPS. These are the same settings I use to record other games. So I open TLOPO and press the hotkey I use to start the recording... and the game crashes... anything I can do to fix this problem?

My PC / Laptop Specs
Processor : Intel Core i3-6100U CPU
RAM : 6 GB
System Type : 64-bit operating system

Anything you computer geniuses can tell me to do? Thanks!
Not a computer genius here, but I think this may be ok in this forum, although it could've gone in Tech Savvy too, your more likely to get "computer geniuses" there. Anyway, I hope they can solve your problem! ;)

Back