'Twelve Days of Looting' - A Pirate's Take on the 'Twelve Days of Christmas' Tune

Captain Cat

Honorable Pirate

- Author's Note: This is not intended to be a criticism of the game, or TLOPO's hard-working dev team in any way. I wrote this "parody" of sorts for the sake of silliness, and to release some frustration which I had at the RNG gods late one night.
-----------------
- Link to the 'Twelve Days of Christmas' Instrumentals -
On the first day of Christmas the Watcher gave to me, not one single legendary.

On the second day of Christmas the Watcher gave to me, two voodoo dolls, and not one single legendary.

On the third day of Christmas the Watcher gave to me, three bright hats, two voodoo dolls, and not one single legendary.

On the fourth day of Christmas the Watcher gave to me, four playing cards, three bright hats, two voodoo dolls, and not one single legendary.

On the fifth day of Christmas the Watcher gave to me, five haunted bones! Four playing cards, three bright hats, two voodoo dolls, and not one single legendary.

On the sixth day of Christmas the Watcher gave to me, six players crashing, five haunted bones! Four playing cards, three bright hats, two voodoo dolls, and not one single legendary.

On the seventh day of Christmas the Watcher gave to me, seven swords a-swinging, six players crashing, five haunted bones! Four playing cards, three bright hats, two voodoo dolls, and not one single legendary.

On the eighth day of Christmas the Watcher gave to me, eight ships a-sailing, seven swords a-swinging, six players crashing, five haunted bones! Four playing cards, three bright hats, two voodoo dolls, and not one single legendary.

On the ninth day of Christmas the Watcher gave to me, nine seadogs dancing, eight ships a-sailing, seven swords a-swinging, six players crashing, five haunted bones! Four playing cards, three bright hats, two voodoo dolls, and not one single legendary.

On the tenth day of Christmas the Watcher gave to me, ten quest objectives, nine seadogs dancing, eight ships a-sailing, seven swords a-swinging, six players crashing, five haunted bones! Four playing cards, three bright hats, two voodoo dolls, and not one single legendary.

On the eleventh day of Christmas the Watcher gave to me, eleven jumpers jumping, ten quest objectives, nine seadogs dancing, eight ships a-sailing, seven swords a-swinging, six players crashing, five haunted bones! Four playing cards, three bright hats, two voodoo dolls, and not one single legendary.

On the twelfth day of Christmas the Watcher gave to me, twelve skulls a-dropping, eleven jumpers jumping, ten quest objectives, nine seadogs dancing, eight ships a-sailing, seven swords a-swinging, six players crashing, five haunted bones! Four playing cards, three bright hats, two voodoo dolls, and not one single legendary.​
----------------------
Wishing You a "Legendary" Holiday!
From Captain Cat
:tree:

You know, it would be great if we could find a) a singer to sing it and b) someone who is good at making and editing video.

Could do a TLOPO Holiday song release on YouTube! :D

You know, it would be great if we could find a) a singer to sing it and b) someone who is good at making and editing video.

Could do a TLOPO Holiday song release on YouTube! :D

Goodness, I'm honored to hear you say that it's YouTube worthy! :D I'm afraid that's outside of my own capabilities, but if anyone wants to give it a go, well, be my guest! Taking a melody or beat, and changing the accompanying words is such an interesting medium, and I often enjoy seeing how others can build on an idea.

Back