Blog Post Twelve Days: Quality of Life!

The Crew

TLOPO Staff
Twelve Days: Quality of Life!
Posted by Doc Grog

News Post Image

Ahoy everyone!

On the 5th Day of Celebration, the Brethren Court gave to you... Quality of Life fixeroos!

Attention all pirates! I would like to make a few announcements to help ensure that you have a better Quality of Life here in the Caribbean during this Holiday Event. As the only doctor here on Tortuga, I do hear about and see all the issues that you all face.

Besides my advice to not pet the wildlife and stay away from the swamp mosquitoes... or... wasps. There are a few new things that you should be aware of, to make sure that you can live as happy a life as possible... given that Jolly Roger wants to make us all part of his undead army!

All Minimaps now have labels showing you where each tunnel will lead you. You are now less likely to get lost and suffer from dehydration while in any of the caves. Especially those found on Padres del Fuego.

If you want to keep your spirits up and boast about your abilities, you can now Display Infamy Badges on your pirate profile card too! Whichever badge you select will not only be seen next to your name, but also on your player card. Now any friend, acquaintance or stranger can see what you're infamous for.

In addition, you can now use the 'Escape' key to close out any container. This is something I know you all have been requesting quite frequently and I know will help keep your sanity while looking for that special weapon or clothing item you so covet.

I have to return to Le Cerdo...uh... Yes... Well, I advise that you use your Double XP wisely. I do hope you have a very Happy Holiday and enjoy the rest of your 12 Days of Celebration!

-- Doc Grog

View this post on the TLOPO website

Last edited by a moderator:
Back