• No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • If I don't get a time slot, sure!

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flix

Swashbuckler
Hey guys, I have been seriously considering trying out streaming once the Beta comes out. If anyone has any interest, drop in at:

https://www.twitch.tv/flixalicious

Some benefits of tuning into the stream might be your access to the beta in real time in the event that all the time slots are unavailable. I plan to be streaming for several hours after the initial launch. I plan on being active with chat to answer any questions (to the best of my knowledge).

Know that I am not affiliated with TLOPO in anyway.

It doesn't really matter when it's a server like this because Disney really hasn't, and probably won't, do anything about it. However, if it was a game like World of Warcraft, then yeah it's probably get your channel banned if noticed because it has a larger following and Blizzard Entertainment will actually take notice and do something about it.

It doesn't really matter when it's a server like this because Disney really hasn't, and probably won't, do anything about it. However, if it was a game like World of Warcraft, then yeah it's probably get your channel banned if noticed because it has a larger following and Blizzard Entertainment will actually take notice and do something about it.

I mean no offense by this, but I'm not really sure how familiar you are with streaming or the benefits to both the streamer and the game. Check out Twitch.tv sometime. There are hundreds of thousands of people watching every - and any - game at all times of the day, all over the world.

I mean no offense by this, but I'm not really sure how familiar you are with streaming or the benefits to both the streamer and the game. Check out Twitch.tv sometime. There are hundreds of thousands of people watching every - and any - game at all times of the day, all over the world.
I'm very familiar with streaming! I used to stream all the time on twitch.tv. For example, If you have ever watched a World of Warcraft private server stream and it has gotten big, 99% of the time it gets taken down or the channel gets banned. Then you have something similar to this, such as toontown rewritten which no one has ever gotten banned for streaming. That's because Disney doesn't really seem to care about it because their games are closed. Blizzard entertainments game, WoW, is open and losing subscribers, and money, every time someone chooses a private server over the live server. It doesn't really matter on the following it has, or the amount of people who watch it. The difference is Disneys game is closed, so there is no many being made so it doesn't matter in the end.

I'm very familiar with streaming! I used to stream all the time on twitch.tv. For example, If you have ever watched a World of Warcraft private server stream and it has gotten big, 99% of the time it gets taken down or the channel gets banned. Then you have something similar to this, such as toontown rewritten which no one has ever gotten banned for streaming. That's because Disney doesn't really seem to care about it because their games are closed. Blizzard entertainments game, WoW, is open and losing subscribers, and money, every time someone chooses a private server over the live server. It doesn't really matter on the following it has, or the amount of people who watch it. The difference is Disneys game is closed, so there is no many being made so it doesn't matter in the end.
Oh I see what you're saying! That's a good point actually, yeah I see how it doesn't relate as much to this situation.

Back