Screenshots Two Goals Achieved

Shadow

Buccaneer
Us6UeHD.png

dLvF7Aq.png

(max gold)

Pretty sure I'm the first to (legitimately) achieve either of these. Anyway, onward to 40!

I know you're definitely not the first to get max gold, not sure about the level 30 thing but there is probably someone who has gotten there first.

Sorry to burst your bubble mate :(

I know you're definitely not the first to get max gold, not sure about the level 30 thing but there is probably someone who has gotten there first.

Nice to come to a thread and rain all over it. If there was someone else that you are so positive about, they never mentioned it anywhere. And I haven't heard of anyone else reaching level 30. Regardless of him being first or not, he is the first to post it, and its quite an accomplishment. So KUDOS to you @Shadow ! Well done and congrats. Thanks for all your hard work testing.

EDIT: Up until May 14th, Notoriety was capped at level 24, so to get to level 30 in such a short time is amazing. Good Job Mate

Unless you have specific information about someone else achieving these impressive milestones first, I find the tone of this post highly inappropriate. I know it's not from your personal in-game experience, as you've made it clear you are unwilling to help advance the game's progress by the tedium of early testing, and prefer to wait for all the "fun" stuff to happen.

@Shadow, on the other hand thank you for your efforts shaking things out for us. Anyone maxing anything on the alpha server and verifying correct functionality is a big help to us. Good job!!

Unless you have specific information about someone else achieving these impressive milestones first, I find the tone of this post highly inappropriate. I know it's not from your personal in-game experience, as you've made it clear you are unwilling to help advance the game's progress by the tedium of early testing, and prefer to wait for all the "fun" stuff to happen.

@Shadow, on the other hand thank you for your efforts shaking things out for us. Anyone maxing anything on the alpha server and verifying correct functionality is a big help to us. Good job!!
Someone on the forum made a thread of a video or something and they said that they were max gold from blackjack.
And yes, I want the fun part of the game to happen. I am human. I like fun.

Back