Quests Two voodoo staff issues

RazorSharp

Swashbuckler
I know this has happened to other people, but I did not get the burnt staff after finishing the Raven's Cove quest.

The main problem with me is that I cannot use the Pestilence for my voodoo staff. I'm only level 4 with the staff right now, but the only attack that I can use is the blast. Is there a reason for that or is that a bug? It's been like this since I first got the staff (months ago), which was why I never used it.

Edit: Just leveled up and got wither. I can't use that either. It's constant blast.

Are you holding down click to cast the ability? You need to wait for it to fully charge before releasing.

I know this has happened to other people, but I did not get the burnt staff after finishing the Raven's Cove quest.

1: Did you do the bonus potion? You have to make a 2nd, harder one to qualify for the staff.

2: If you didn't, visit a Quest Rewards vendor on any of the main islands. They have a compass looking icon on the minimap. You can buy a Burnt Staff there regardless of whether or not you did the bonus, but it will cost you quite a bit of money.

Back