U Don't Own Us Guild

Jason Shipmonger

Honorable Pirate
Avast Me Hearties!
This ain't your average guild, this is a top-notch guild!
First up, lemme tell you our story:
"Ol' Bill Mac Jones was be walking around the hot sand, thinking about how he be un-bored, he thought how he would make fun. He finally came up with making a guild, a be free guild, and from that started our long live legend!"

Guild Rules, There be rules very pirate be needin' to follow:
* No Drama is Tolerated.
* No foul language or acts are Tolerated.
* Be awesome and cool, no need to be immature matey. :rumgone:
* Follow these rules and we gone get each other dandily!

Guild Events, Now what guild wouldn't have events?:
* Doll Tag - Played on SvS Islands - The game's purpose is ye have to tag other people with your doll, attune them and you not be IT anymore.
* Doll Tag Rules/Guidelines - Evil Eye is allowed, Potions are allowed, Glitches are allowed.
* Ship Racing - Ship Racing is a game where you get ships and race against each other, ships would have a route to one island, and who ever gets there first wins. - THIS GAME IS STILL BEING THOUGHT OF -

Where can ye meet us? Heh, you couldn't join without meeting us right?
* PM me for servers and time, I'm almost always available.
* Or if ye prefer, meet the whole guild! (still PM me for time place and date.)

Guild Ranks, Whats a guild without ranks, EH?:
Guildmaster/GM = Bill Mac Jones - Night Hunter on Forums.
Co-GM - ???
Main Officer(s) - Jason Shipmonger (OF) Eric Guneagle (OF) Emily Cannonmenance (NF)
Henry Deckpratt (NF) Jack O'silver (NF) Samuel Coalfoote (NF)

Main Veteran(s) - Bartholomew Firewalker (NF) Darkgull (NF) William Trueflint (NF) Anthony (NF)

Join Our Guild, Its the best thing ye will ever do matey!

Key Words:
NF = Not on Forums.
OF = On Forums.

"* No Drama is Tolerated.
* Follow these rules and we gone get each other dandily!"

why must these guild rules torture me...:facepalm:

no won likes drama if u like drama ur abnormal lol and no foul languange is understandable
EDIT (Apr 17, 2011 4:53 AM):
the reason no won likes it is because it always winds up making alot of ppl leave we lost like 20 members the other day cuz a dude was being overly dramatic about stuff

no won likes drama if u like drama ur abnormal lol and no foul languange is understandable
the reason no won likes it is because it always winds up making alot of ppl leave we lost like 20 members the other day cuz a dude was being overly dramatic about stuff
lol... abnormal.. thats a new one xD yes well this is my problem then... ah thanks

Good luck with your guild.
Aye Thanks Isaiah.
lol... abnormal.. thats a new one xD yes well this is my problem then... ah thanks
Lol, if you think your abnormal you should see a psychologist soon.
True that mate.
EDIT (Apr 17, 2011 12:57 PM):
UPDATE:
NEW GAME:
We have another type of doll tag game called "Ship tag of death". We will all go out on a big ship and everyone will get to opposite sides of the ship. I will drive over to a ship and attack it. When I attack it, I will say GO and whoever is it must chase someone around the ship. Now, the catch is; When our ship sinks, whoever is it when we sink loses. It doesn't sound like much, but it's more heart pounding than you think.

CRUCIAL RULES ARE:

When we go up to the ship, DO NOT try to sink it. That ruins the fun for everyone else and we will have to pause the game and find ANOTHER ship.

Yes, you still can use potion and have compass on.

EDIT FOR DOLL TAG:
NO COMPASS FOR DOLL TAG EVENTS!

Aye Thanks Isaiah.

Lol, if you think your abnormal you should see a psychologist soon.

True that mate.
EDIT (Apr 17, 2011 12:57 PM):
UPDATE:
NEW GAME:
We have another type of doll tag game called "Ship tag of death". We will all go out on a big ship and everyone will get to opposite sides of the ship. I will drive over to a ship and attack it. When I attack it, I will say GO and whoever is it must chase someone around the ship. Now, the catch is; When our ship sinks, whoever is it when we sink loses. It doesn't sound like much, but it's more heart pounding than you think.

CRUCIAL RULES ARE:

When we go up to the ship, DO NOT try to sink it. That ruins the fun for everyone else and we will have to pause the game and find ANOTHER ship.

Yes, you still can use potion and have compass on.

EDIT FOR DOLL TAG:
NO COMPASS FOR DOLL TAG EVENTS!
theres nothing wrong with abnormal.... lol

theres nothing wrong with abnormal.... lol
Ya huh. Just some how it is, trust me it is.
27522_110171975669985_3745_n.jpg

"WANNA SEE MY SECRET FRECKLE? ITS GOTTA HAIR IN IT!"

"* No Drama is Tolerated.
* Follow these rules and we gone get each other dandily!"

why must these guild rules torture me...:facepalm:
my only guild rule is dont call matthew fat kicked out 7 ppl yesterday for that

Back