Uh.... I Think The Glitch Is Back.....

Rose Sunslipper

Site Founder
You know that.... one level 0 glitch? Well before I realized it was happening, it started saying I couldn't pick up loot, then it started not giving me rep.... at all. Now it's doing that again. Should I try re logging out? D:

Yep I'm level zero. I can't see weapons, e.t.c. I also can't view the official potco website. Please someone send in feedback for me. : (

I've been INFECTED by it!! It's like a horror film lol it's funny but it makes you angry at the same time.
EDIT (Feb 11, 2011 at 5:23 PM):
Tell them people are infected or something with the level zero bug/glitch. We can't use weapons or see them, we have no tonics, the teleport totems are not working it says I have to do the quest for them, I can't view Inventory e.t.c. only Map.

that happened to me once got very anoying wasnt the same glitch but it was similar in the sense that i couldnt get any loot and i couldnt change weapons but it was due to a dagger that i had but boy is this funny
excited.gif
usualy maintinence is supposed to fix things but for this game it just makes more problems lol
facepalm.gif

Tell them people are infected or something with the level zero bug/glitch. We can't use weapons or see them, we have no tonics, the teleport totems are not working it says I have to do the quest for them, I can't view Inventory e.t.c. only Map.

Um, I have typed and when I sent it ... internet could not display ...
mad.png

Now it's not responding ... and I'm about to get kicked out from Pirates ...

Back