Um... Should I Be Worried About Him Saying This?

Wait can someone delete this thread... fail.... o.o

I am not sure what about this thread you wanted deleted Rose, this is actually a beautiful saying, if you read deap into its meaning, and as for you not only do you shine in the sun, when the darkness sets in you have a true light that always shines from within, is who you are as a person, is who we know you to be. Rain or shine, i for one am glad to have met you.
angel.gif
(true beauty comes within the soul)

I am not sure what about this thread you wanted deleted Rose, this is actually a beautiful saying, if you read deap into its meaning, and as for you not only do you shine in the sun, when the darkness sets in you have a true light that always shines from within, is who you are as a person, is who we know you to be. Rain or shine, i for one am glad to have met you. :angel:(true beauty comes within the soul)
aww Bella!! I already had forgotten about this thread. I have got to say, you have been the sweetest person I've meant while being online. Yes true beauty always comes from the soul :D Anyone can make themselves beautiful on the outside with technology today. But the real beauty that people should want is within them! If only more people could see that.

Back