Glitch Unable to Create New Pirate

Sir Famous

Honorable Pirate
For some reason, every time I've tried to create a new pirate on my account, it keeps freezing at 30% on the 'Jail' loading screen. The spinning wheel also appeared. I was trying to introduce the game to my friend and when they created an account and logged in, they came across the same issue. Both times we were on macOS. Is this a known issue?

I started getting stuck at 30 % just loading into the game mid yesterday after I had already been on , takes 15 - 20 mins to get past the 30 % ( When the hint : shows up on screen )

I started getting stuck at 30 % just loading into the game mid yesterday after I had already been on , takes 15 - 20 mins to get past the 30 % ( When the hint : shows up on screen )
When it stuck at 30%. Relaunch game . U will log in quickly.
Worked to me

I get stuck for 5-10 minutes on every loading screen at 30% aswell, whether it loading into game, entering a door/area or TPing.
Would be interesting to know what exactly is happening at the 30% stage of a loading screen like whether it is connecting, loading area graphics or loading pirate inventory etc. It may help understand what makes it stick there for so long.

Back