Unable to invite to guild/Be invited to guild

Anyone else having problems sending/receiving guild invites?

• Total voters

Brum08

Sea Legs
Some people in our guild are unable to invite anyone. They are ranked high enough to be able to so that's not the problem. When clicking on someone it does nothing. Profile of that person does not pop up to be able to see character info, crew invite, guild invite, etc. Only way we have been able to communicate to them is wave, dance, etc. and see if they do it back so it shows them in chat window. From there we are able to pull up their profile and try to add them to guild. Crew invites have been working well this way but guild invites do not. We get a message saying they are busy(usually means they are in a loading screen) when this is not the case. So far only way we are able to invite people and it work is to get their attention somehow to communicate. Then creating a redeem code/guild token for them to join. So far this has worked every time but has been a hassle explaining to new comers how it works and what to do. I see several people without a guild looking lost and fill this issue should be addressed asap or people will start leaving due to confusion and boredom of not getting help.

This is a global issue- player cards not loading. The only workaround I can think of is clicking on their names in chat like you've been doing.

I know it's frustrating, sorry about that.

Yup, this has been a known issue for a while now. It does get fixed and then gets busted again. Just as MMDR has said to click on names on chat that'll make the profile pirate come up. So really its just the redeem guild invitation code that works for now. But make sure to set an unlimited invite code for your guild to save the hassle from making new ones all the time.

Back