Unknown Island On Map

What the map is based on is a map that when you purchased unlimited access from the original POTCO, they would send in a gift package. That could also explain why the islands look different as well. The island with the "?" I believe to be the island you rescue the Black Pearl from.

You fools...it's clearly Isla de Muerte before it went "all pear shaped, to be claimed by the sea and the treasure with it." Get there while you can and grab as much as you can afford to fit in your cargo hold of the ten-years-of-hoarding's worth of swag before it vanishes.

No, I'm just kidding, it's Isla Cruces. Sail there as quickly as possible, dig up the Dead Man's Chest and gain control over Davy Jones (and subsequently his terrible beastie) and have him dispatch Jolly Roger for all of us.

Wait! No, no, it's obviously the mysterious island off the coast of southern Florida in which the Fountain of Youth eternally rests. I don't care if it appears geographically inaccurate on the map given the island's location relative to Tortuga. I'm telling you, it's the island which houses the Fountain of Youth! With haste, you must find a mermaid and get her to weep, lest the Fountain's convoluted ritual claim your soul instead of providing you with eternal (maybe, possibly, we'll never know) life!

Speaking of mermaids...maybe it's White Cap Bay...

No, it couldn't be. It's the Devil's Triangle. Just steer clear of that place. The way I've heard it, "those who sail into the Triangle don't necessarily come out." There's supernatural evil lurking inside. Don't ask me what kind of supernatural evil, though, because I don't believe we'll ever receive an explanation.

1591806989681.png

Oh...so it is just the Black Pearl Island. Huh.

Last edited:
Back