Glitch Unlocking Grenades Quest!!

CycoChelz

Swashbuckler
hey so I've been having an unique issue with the Grenades Quest, I've been trying to send reports about this and honestly its been frustrating. I received at the right time level 20, and pretty much completed everything, but when it is time to go talk to the person I need to talk to the "Quest" option is closed and it acts like I have completed it but yet I haven't. Since this is a main quest for the weapon, I can't just remove the quest and restart the quest or just move on for the quest and receive the right weapon upgrades like I normally would. I've tried relogging, reinstalling, and I've reported this issue many times. if I could get an answer of how this could be fixed or just to continue to just ignore it, then okay. but I figured I'd try to let someone know! I've spoke about this issue to a few people and I don't seem to get a response of how anyone knows how to fix the issue. I do consider this a glitch because I have done this quest many times before and never had an issue. I hope someone could help. thankyou in advance!

Ye might try getting a free grenade and see If it works , I have many completed quests in my journal that returned as a partial ! Just did the grenade quest once again and finished last night w/o Issue not to say a bug can't be lurking on any of them !

good to know, thankyou!! Ive been just using the free grenade which is alright for leveling wise, I've completed every single quest but that since it wont allow me to fully complete the quest lol. but thankyou for the advice!

You completed the Grenade quest If you have leveled to use the Peppermint grenade ! :) But yes , I have several pirates that have quests that returned as a partial , Usually missing 2 nd and maybe 3 rd items on that part , but only one part shows up In log as completed , Some of mine are well over 2 years old and they still show !

You completed the Grenade quest If you have leveled to use the Peppermint grenade ! :) But yes , I have several pirates that have quests that returned as a partial , Usually missing 2 nd and maybe 3 rd items on that part , but only one part shows up In log as completed , Some of mine are well over 2 years old and they still show !
Have you ever done a computer search for 'tlopo' or other game description and looked for and deleted any temp folders or cache folders?
I have been surprised where I've found game files in other locations. Even had game files (not pirates yet) get placed in old hard drive back up drives left over from upgrades to the OS where I just kept the old letter active as it has data still usable. Windows is weird sometimes. Don't know all the guts of apple.

hey so I've been having an unique issue with the Grenades Quest, I've been trying to send reports about this and honestly its been frustrating. I received at the right time level 20, and pretty much completed everything, but when it is time to go talk to the person I need to talk to the "Quest" option is closed and it acts like I have completed it but yet I haven't. Since this is a main quest for the weapon, I can't just remove the quest and restart the quest or just move on for the quest and receive the right weapon upgrades like I normally would. I've tried relogging, reinstalling, and I've reported this issue many times. if I could get an answer of how this could be fixed or just to continue to just ignore it, then okay. but I figured I'd try to let someone know! I've spoke about this issue to a few people and I don't seem to get a response of how anyone knows how to fix the issue. I do consider this a glitch because I have done this quest many times before and never had an issue. I hope someone could help. thankyou in advance!
Consider some of this information.
https://piratesforums.co/threads/clearing-your-cache.21941/

Back