Untitled Story (i Wish I Could Think Of Something)

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
Chapter 1
The man stood staring at what had once been the sea he swam across all the way here to the island known as port florum he was wet and cold not even the hot sand on the beach he had been standing on warmed him the man walked a little farther and came into town when he saw a few navy soldiers passing by asking the townsfolk on the island for something he knew if they walked any closer they would soon see him he quickly ducked behind a few barrels and peered up to see when they were gone but when he looked up he was no longer paying attention to the soldiers
The man had been stationed here by the British royal navy and as an officer passed by he called out “captain roger come forth” the man stepped forward and answered “yes sir?” the officer then explained “ you know the pirate named Stephen Fernando don’t you? We have reason to believe he is hiding on the island possibly being harbored by a civilian I want you to go through town and ask all of the townsfolk if they have seen him and report back to me” captain roger left the fort and headed towards the town
The man stared up to see a wanted poster with his own name on it the name rang in his head Stephen Fernando though his friends called him Steve and his crew called him Captain Steve Fernando it didn’t matter to him what he was called he was just lucky to be alive he noticed the soldiers had passed he quickly tore down the poster he had no weapons, no crew and no ship now he wasn’t even fit to be called captain he needed a sword before he could do anything so he walked around a little before he saw the blacksmith’s shop he entered as the door closed behind him it seemed the light was being sucked out of the room it was dim in the shop Steve then said “I need a sword” the blacksmith replied “ I’m sorry sir but…” the blacksmith turned around to face Steve and then continued “my god your back so what are you back for? last time I saw my beset customer I made you a special sword” Steve replied “something happened to me I need a new sword and I think you’re the guy that can make it for me” the blacksmith said “aye unfortunately it will take a day to make and it won’t be as great as your old blade” “ok I just need something to replace it for the time being” Steve said he walked over to a rusted cutlass and picked one up “this will have to do for now” Steve said as he walked out the door
Captain roger went around asking the townsfolk as he was told the sun was beating down on his head he went door to door asking then he thought he saw something move out of the corner of his eye into a bunch of barrels he thought it was his imagination so he walked along after the whole day was gone and the sun was setting before he went back to the fort to report that no one had seen him he thought the only person left who had close relations to Steve
well this is the story i have been working on hope you guys like it so far I had to go through a bunch of different ideas and typed a bunch of chapters for them before I settled on this

lol next chapter im planning on putting some action into the story plus i have alot of characters to add still made characters based on me and my friends and were pretty interesting
lol1.gif

finished chapter 2 here you go great for passing time lol
Chapter 2
Captain roger opened the door the blacksmith was working hard crafting a sword for someone “have you seen Stephen around” roger said “who wants to know” the blacksmith said as he turned around to find a gun pointed at him “ok just don’t shoot he came in earlier and asked for a new sword he’s gone now” roger replied “ok I guess I’ll just have to wait till he comes back then” roger now had his finger on the trigger
Steve walked towards the tavern it was now sundown and he arrived he stopped a few feet away from the door and sprinted towards the wall he ran up the wall and grabbed onto the edge of the roof he quickly pulled himself up he walked towards a man that was sleeping on the roof at the man’s side he had a few rum bottles Stephen nudged the man with his foot “Nick wake up” he said Nick’s eyes shot open he stood up but he seemed to be dizzy he was about up to Stephens shoulders and looked to be about 16 as nick pulled out a dagger he said “you’re a wanted man”
Roger had his finger on the trigger and said “is the sword done” “no” the blacksmith answered thinking he could buy himself more time “finish it then” roger said the blacksmith then went over to his materials and reached all the way to the back of the table and grabbed a handful he then moved them to another table where he snatched the pistol hidden in the pile and turned around with it pointed at roger
Nick walked towards the dock and thought about what his friend Stephen had said “you have to launch your ship I’ll be in the blacksmiths shop tell me when you’re ready to launch he was finally on the dock and with every step he took towards the dinghy the wood creaked he got himself into the dinghy and started to row the water was black the only thing that lit it was the full moon as he rowed closer towards his ship he lit a torch it was as bright as the sun compared to the pitch black that showed in the water and sky he climbed aboard his ship the scarlet king and put the cargo he was lugging around on he then turned around to head back to the blacksmiths
Stephen walked the path to the blacksmiths everything seemed like a blur even though he was carrying a torch he couldn’t see much but between the moon and his torch the light that shined upon the path was enough to find his way he had reached the blacksmith and with a gentle push the door opened and he heard a shot from a pistol his eyes opened wide

i dont plan to im working on another chapter now :)
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 8:17 PM):
Chapter 3
Stephen walked in the blacksmiths shop to see the blacksmith dead and captain roger standing there with a tear through his clothes near his shoulder and a pistol lying beside the blacksmith Stephen guessed that they had attempted to shoot at each other
Harry quickly saw the blacksmith turn around with the pistol in his hand and pressed the trigger but was to late the blacksmith had shot first the bullet went right towards his shoulder and skimmed it but his shot did not fail to hit its intended target all of the sudden he heard the door creak open
Harry and Stephen met each other’s gaze and pulled out their swords Stephen was too fast for roger and slashed for roger’s legs but roger quickly blocked his attack Stephen struck to roger’s head then arm each time blocked but each time he struck Harry took a step back and now he was against the wall Stephen then brought his blade back as if he was going to thrust his cutlass into harry
Nick arrived back on the dock after hearing the gunshot he knew he had to hurry he quickly lit another torch and walked along the path thinking of what might have happened in the blacksmiths shop but before he headed to the blacksmiths he needed to get back to the tavern where he had left his cutlass and pistol after a while of walking he arrived at the tavern he entered and to his surprise as soon as everyone saw him they pulled out pistols, swords, daggers and rum bottles at the ready all aimed at him “did I miss a bar fight?” nick said

oh yea guys sry forgot to change roger to harry i got to caught up in the story to mention the characters first name than his last captain roger is actually captain harry roger

posting the rest of the story on the thread called outcast

One time at school I did a story at the last second about me trying to make a story at the last second I cudnt think of a title so I just named it the story by will [my last name].

Back