Announcement Upcoming Content Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been quiet for a bit, so I figured I'd offer an update of what's going on.

We don't have much "new content" to talk about right now; however, we are working hard on optimizing the game. Currently, we are rewriting our name tag system in C++. This is being done because the name tags were found to be a significant source of lag in the game. We also have implemented many other optimizations on our Test Server, which are currently being tested right now. We hope to have them on the Live server soon.

In fact, today you may notice the first of such optimizations on our release notes, which should be up shortly.

ICYMI:

The team posted some teaser shots of upcoming content on another thread, posting them here as well.

The first is an island that will be featured in a new story quest, while the second is a new building model that will come into play during the upcoming story quest.

teaser island.jpg
new building model.png

Last edited:
Every day, we're progressing further on our upcoming story chapter. Our writers room is pumping out some great stuff, and here's a peek at what one of our level designers just finished:

1582510885935.png

Do not expect this to be released any time soon. The content we're working on is expansive and far-reaching. But we want to share progress as we go - without spoiling the story. :)

Last edited:
ANOTHER story chapter sneak peek.

40ebe09d69aa0fb5936e7eb3e20b1b40-jpg.jpg

Our level designer, Batman, is super amazing. Did this entire area. It may just look like another jungle backdrop from Disney, but this entire area has been lovingly designed by hand. HUGE shoutout to Batman!!!

:batman:

(Yes, this is why the Caribbean Night outfit exists. We have a massive Batman fan on the team.)

(Also... Story Chapter does NOT equal Story Quest. Take that as you will. Hehehehe.... storyline dept. is gonna kill me for saying this, but whatever.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back