Updates Live

Sarge0572

Site Founder
Well guess POTC gave us a early Christmas gift and everything is live in game now.Also in the new cave on Ravens Cove is a level 50 boss and do not fight him alone rofl.I tried 2 times and landed on my backside wa wa.I took a screen shot of him and from what I saw his health is 24k ouch.

Attachments

• screenshot_2010-12-15_08-20-42.jpg
    screenshot_2010-12-15_08-20-42.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 79
Yeah what is it with the chicken? I don't get it.
Anyways I cannot get on. The game loads but when it should show launching dock, it just quits.

There is a pet chicken potion that has a chicken follow you around for 5 minutes, as a possible potion reward for completing the boss battle.

There is a pet chicken potion that has a chicken follow you around for 5 minutes, as a possible potion reward for completing the boss battle.

This is sillier than the stupid red blobs that do the party hat drops. I got a skull from one of those blobs and still ended up with a hat. So let me see if I have this correct:

1. The red blob drops a party/elf hat.
2. The new level 50 boss drops a pet chicken that just won't go away?

I like how Disney can have humor this way but finds the coin/hammer flip to be unacceptable.
EDIT (Dec 16, 2010 11:19 PM):
And what is their deal with chickens for so much stuff that is related to Raven's Cove? Are they trying to tell us something?

This is sillier than the stupid red blobs that do the party hat drops. I got a skull from one of those blobs and still ended up with a hat. So let me see if I have this correct:

1. The red blob drops a party/elf hat.
2. The new level 50 boss drops a pet chicken that just won't go away?

I like how Disney can have humor this way but finds the coin/hammer flip to be unacceptable.
EDIT (Dec 16, 2010 11:19 PM):
And what is their deal with chickens for so much stuff that is related to Raven's Cove? Are they trying to tell us something?
No, the Black Pearl Boss Battle now gives you a potion upon completing it.

And my guess is one or two of the devs there have a thing for chickens.

Well guess POTC gave us a early Christmas gift and everything is live in game now.Also in the new cave on Ravens Cove is a level 50 boss and do not fight him alone rofl.I tried 2 times and landed on my backside wa wa.I took a screen shot of him and from what I saw his health is 24k ouch.
ur way off on the health its 203k
EDIT (Dec 17, 2010 12:37 AM):
assassin boss has 24k health
EDIT (Dec 17, 2010 12:42 AM):
scratch that he has 237,500 Health points

Back