Urgent Need Help

Lexi

Pirate
I just logged in and hit play - my computer crashed and when i logged back in - my level 48 pirate is GONE. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I logged out and back in twice and she is still gone. Any advice?

This may not be entirely the same situation, but check this thread out: https://piratesforums.co/threads/how-do-i-get-my-old-pirate-back-if-ive-accidently-deleted-it.1167/

I would CALL (not just email) or at least Chat online with Disney Potco Customer Service representative first (until you really talk to a human being). You many have to verify few things, such as the name of pirate, level, guild, your account info.

the whole pirate is gone. right as i hit play my system locked up so i turned my computer off and back on and when i logged back in the pirate is gone. That is the only one I had and was over half way to 49. OMG what am I going to do? No It's never happened before.

I suggest depending on what time zone your in do what Jade suggested. I would check the time they open and call them first thing in the morning. Don't worry about it too much until you call them.

Dont worry Lexi, they definately can get it back, i deleted my pirate Heartrage, in a moment of RAGE, lol, and even a month later, i decided wonder if i can bring her back, and yes, they did,...but i deleted her again, my little nephew made her, and she was taller than any woman in spania, not to mention any man in spania,..guess to little 5 year olds we look larger than life to them,....i made little bella instead, more my size,..but i did keep heartrages' attiude i am told,.hehe
pirate-mickey.gif

I just logged in and hit play - my computer crashed and when i logged back in - my level 48 pirate is GONE. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I logged out and back in twice and she is still gone. Any advice?

idk, I had my very first pirate disapeared and i never did find her.
EDIT (Feb 27, 2011 at 10:17 AM):
Dont worry Lexi, they definately can get it back, i deleted my pirate Heartrage, in a moment of RAGE, lol, and even a month later, i decided wonder if i can bring her back, and yes, they did,...but i deleted her again, my little nephew made her, and she was taller than any woman in spania, not to mention any man in spania,..guess to little 5 year olds we look larger than life to them,....i made little bella instead, more my size,..but i did keep heartrages' attiude i am told,.hehe:piratemickey:

Bella how did you get your pirate back

idk, I had my very first pirate disapeared and i never did find her.
EDIT (Feb 27, 2011 at 10:17 AM):

Bella how did you get your pirate back

you have to go to live chat, and ask them to research it, give them the account name, name of pirate, and they just do a restore, that is all it took, and i waited almost a month. They still got her back for me. She was same level, had everything as it was when i deleted her.

This may not be entirely the same situation, but check this thread out: https://piratesforums.co/threads/how-do-i-get-my-old-pirate-back-if-ive-accidently-deleted-it.1167/

I would CALL (not just email) or at least Chat online with Disney Potco Customer Service representative first (until you really talk to a human being). You many have to verify few things, such as the name of pirate, level, guild, your account info.

I wish I would have known this 3 years ago. I gues she is gone forever.

you have to go to live chat, and ask them to research it, give them the account name, name of pirate, and they just do a restore, that is all it took, and i waited almost a month. They still got her back for me. She was same level, had everything as it was when i deleted her.

Elusive read my post above.

A friend lost all his pirates....his kid deleted them! He talk to Disney and got them all back after three days.
Took that long because he didn't know he could ask them to bring them back. So, I believe you are ok Lexi!

Back