Urgent Update 2/13

There giving us a free 7 day thing big freakin whoop I lost 3 famed weapons and clothes. Some people buy the game for a whole year so big whoop an extra 7 days. If i dont get my occult doll back i will quit potco cause thats just to big a loss for me.

There giving us a free 7 day thing big freakin whoop I lost 3 famed weapons and clothes. Some people buy the game for a whole year so big whoop an extra 7 days. If i dont get my occult doll back i will quit potco cause thats just to big a loss for me.
Will, send them an email asking them to add them back to your pirate. They will, i've done it before with clothes I accidentally trashed.

I sent them an email.. I did mention the weapons I lost so hopefully I get them back if not I;ll quit the game cause this is just bull.

Well thanks for the update Davy! It sucks to have so many people lose out on what they gained. I know my good friend was looking forward to mastering her pirate and has been knocked back down to a 48. I think some double rep days, gold days, and invasions all week should be put to order as well. Just sayin ...

How wud that put us in order anyone can get gold and rep back easily but you can search for 100 years and never get the famed/legendary you lost back.

How wud that put us in order anyone can get gold and rep back easily but you can search for 100 years and never get the famed/legendary you lost back.

i want a day of better loot my friend lost his only good cursed blade im basic so i didnt lvl and im the most unlucky person on earth because the only good blade i have ever gotten was bloodfire broadsword but if i did loose a legendary weapon i would curse them out to that just bull because chances r u wont find it ever again least they could do is have a day for better loot
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 2:38 PM):
im reporting a missing weapon to see how they respond IF U R READING THIS FILE A COMPLAINT NOW!:cursing:

And how the HECK did you manage to do that? I lost stuff on a crash once, and their response was basically "oh, that bites, better luck next time!"
I accidentally trashed my Circus breeches, so I go and email them saying like oh yeah I accidentally trashed my Circus Breeches, and they will ask for some logs, so attach those.

And how the HECK did you manage to do that? I lost stuff on a crash once, and their response was basically "oh, that bites, better luck next time!"

yea that prob the way it will go but worth a try ill tell u guys what comes up ive dealt with them before and they dont give a crap about anyone as long as they get paid
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 2:53 PM):
I accidentally trashed my Circus breeches, so I go and email them saying like oh yeah I accidentally trashed my Circus Breeches, and they will ask for some logs, so attach those.

lol i dont care about it i just want to see what they say and besides trashing it was ur fault this is not our fault

I lost the Buccaneer hat, the redeem code one, and they insisted they didn't have an item restore ability. Lovely...

this just shows they dont care about us
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 2:59 PM):
that was faster than usual but here it is and wow i am dissapointed EVERYONE WHO LOST SOMETHING READ WHAT THEY SAID
Dear Pirates Online Guest,

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

We apologize for the technical issues you are experiencing with your Pirates Online account. The issue that you have reported has been troubling many pirates across the Caribbean. The Crew here at Pirates Online is aware of these technical issues, and we have been working towards a solution as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, any progress you may have made on your Pirate as of Monday, February 7, 2011 6AM (PST) has been lost. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. However, Pirates Online will be refunding all Paid Players with a 7-day extension on their accounts.

For more information, you can visit the latest post to the Current News:

http://piratesonline.go.com/#/news_blog/entry/pirates_online_urgent_update

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these issues have caused, and we thank you for your patience regarding this matter.

Thank you,

David
Pirates of the Caribbean Online Member Services

Everyone needs to realize this. A free 7 days of game play isn't compensatiton to us. Why because you already had the 7 days during then and we lost valentines clothes and famed/ legendary. If you had unlimited you could've used it. The basic people didnt loose anything cause they couldn't use the stuff anyways. SO DISNEY DID NOT RECOMPENSATE US IN ANY SINGLE WAY. They took from us and they rewarded the basic with 7 free days.

Everyone needs to realize this. A free 7 days of game play isn't compensatiton to us. Why because you already had the 7 days during then and we lost valentines clothes and famed/ legendary. If you had unlimited you could've used it. The basic people didnt loose anything cause they couldn't use the stuff anyways. SO DISNEY DID NOT RECOMPENSATE US IN ANY SINGLE WAY. They took from us and they rewarded the basic with 7 free days.

hey im basic and i could have lost something idk i didnt check im going to live chat right now to see if we can have a few days of better loot

Back