Urgent Update 2/13

If you bought the valentines clothes you couldnt wear it but you can easily re buy it. Now you get a free 7 days and what do the unlimited get nothingat all. We lost our famed and legendary and we may never get them again. Disney messed up and I hope everyone there gets fired and they hire people who can prevent problems.

If you bought the valentines clothes you couldnt wear it but you can easily re buy it. Now you get a free 7 days and what do the unlimited get nothingat all. We lost our famed and legendary and we may never get them again. Disney messed up and I hope everyone there gets fired and they hire people who can prevent problems.

Not for nothing, but your avatar seems particularly relevant at the moment...

will u do know the free 7 days r only for ppl who had unlimited before that plus if i had picked up one of the cursed blades i had found i would have lost something

-Sigh- Disney messed up BIG TIME...
facepalm.gif

ik someone who lost there World Eater Blade that took him 6 hours to loot at Thrall Captains, and right after he got Emerald Curse, but he lost them both.

oh no. I might lose my new pants, if I do, I will show disney this screenshot. :cursing:
screenshot_2011-02-12_07-39-49.jpg

EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 3:43 PM):
I might also not have mastered my gun, but I have this for proof
screenshot_2011-02-11_15-40-09.jpg

oh man i forgot i looted a black shirt now it prob gone and i have no proof thanks for the screenshot to remind me captain redhorn

I am so ****** at disney right now they think they can just give us an extra 7 days well I just lost ultement membership right before I got my only legendary sward which happened to the el patrons lost sward. I knew I should of taken a pic. They need to here how mad we are so everyone who has lost something please email them and tell them whats on you mind please
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 4:37 PM):
what you say to them?
Um I shouldnt repeat it
lol
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 4:38 PM):
I just told them how they messed up my life on the game but I used about 2 parigrafs and alot of cussing lol

I am so pi**** at disney right now they think they can just give us an extra 7 days well I just lost ultement membership right before I got my only legendary sward which happened to the el patrons lost sward. I knew I should of taken a pic. They need to here how mad we are so everyone who has lost something please email them and tell them whats on you mind please

Um I shouldnt repeat it
lol

i did and they pretty much spit in my face and said yea well only unlimited access players get 7 days

they suck I have been paying them and I lost so much and they wont evan give me the ultiment mebbership so I can try to get it back they are going to lose alot of people and money becouse of this

Ya chances are this will happen again so dont be shocked if you loose stuff and disney doesnt care about what we think so they are not going to return our weapons.

ok i didnt lose anything but my noob pirate im a little mad but thats NOTHING compared to what happened to will nightwolf and others like this. we should all be given at least one free legendary or famed sword for each pirate we have!

ok i didnt lose anything but my noob pirate im a little mad but thats NOTHING compared to what happened to will nightwolf and others like this. we should all be given at least one free legendary or famed sword for each pirate we have!

that would be using this as a way to get a legendary blade to make it fair i think we need a day where we get better loot

Back