Urgent Update 2/13

As you may have notice, there have been sporadic server outages and errors for the last few days. These errors have now been fixed. We were able to trace the problem to misconfigured hardware from the maintenance performed Monday, 6 AM (PST) on February 7, 2011. Look at the green they look at my pic. below.
Screen shot 2011-02-13 at 4.42.06 PM.png
Yah the game is fixed well explane this disney this pic I just took
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 4:45 PM):
Yah Disney might have just lost another member

As you may have notice, there have been sporadic server outages and errors for the last few days. These errors have now been fixed. We were able to trace the problem to misconfigured hardware from the maintenance performed Monday, 6 AM (PST) on February 7, 2011. Look at the green they look at my pic. below.View attachment 3047Yah the game is fixed well explane this disney this pic I just took
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 4:45 PM):
Yah Disney might have just lost another member

email that to them

Ok lol I also posted on the comments on the page this in on
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 4:46 PM):
Yup but they are way to cheap for that

still waiting for response but my guess it gonna be a virtual finger and a spit in the face
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 5:06 PM):
u know what screw this im bringing it to live chat

it was useless
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 5:19 PM):
he just told me to check for updates on the grog blog i told him about the few days of a better chance at loot and got no reply for like 5 minutes then i just quit

Just curious but post why and if you are mad at Disney ok everyone post if you are mad please.
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 5:21 PM):
it was useless
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 5:19 PM):
he just told me to check for updates on the grog blog i told him about the few days of a better chance at loot and got no reply for like 5 minutes then i just quit
You are kidding you just quit the game?
dude why?

EVERYONE LISTENING SEND IN A COMPLAINT TO GET A FEW DAYS WHERE WE HAVE A HIGHER CHANCE OF GOOD LOOT IF WE GET ENOUGH PPL TO COMPLAIN MAYBE IT WILL WORK

*sigh* i doubt it though
mad.png

Just curious but post why and if you are mad at Disney ok everyone post if you are mad please.

You are kidding you just quit the game?
dude why?

no i didnt quit the game i quit chat
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 5:23 PM):
well anyways im mad at disney because i lost a few days of my life and they have dissapointed me to many times for this

Back