Urgent Update 2/13

Or they give us a code for a legendary weapon.
fight.gif

O liek the code Idea they should to at least 2 days of ultiment acsses free with dubble rep for everyone thouse of us with ultiment acsess will still get the 7 free days.

My pirate Hart The Brave lost 3 famed weapons Masterwork Broadsword, Knives of the golden idol and Sacred Pistol. She lost black Sash, bright red bandana and the valentine clothes she just bought. She lost 7 levels on gun and 5 levels on dagger. she went from a notoriety level 31 to a level 28.

My solution was to delete her, and when I did so, all bad memories have gone - I have now made a new pirate this time I call her Braveheart and may she have good luck of getting good stuff in the loot.

Life goes on - also in the Caribbean!
Hart The Brave R.I.P.

My pirate Hart The Brave lost 3 famed weapons Masterwork Broadsword, Knives of the golden idol and Sacred Pistol. She lost black Sash, bright red bandana and the valentine clothes she just bought. She lost 7 levels on gun and 5 levels on dagger. she went from a notoriety level 31 to a level 28.

My solution was to delete her, and when I did so, all bad memories have gone - I have now made a new pirate this time I call her Braveheart and may she have good luck of getting good stuff in the loot.

Life goes on - also in the Caribbean!
Hart The Brave R.I.P.

Ugh! Now Braveheart is level 0 and have nothing.

I talked on Live Chat to someone and they left when I was explaining my feedback by saying more people have the same issue. This I understand but let me finish please. :p

Back