v1.3.3-v1.3.4 Lagging and Crashing

I was wondering if we could post suggestions for how to fix all this lagging mess and crashing less.
There's a few suggestions being passed around in some threads to help with lag and crashes:
  • Turn vsync on in the game settings
  • Turn off rain particles
  • If necessary, turn off sound and music
I may have missed a few, I'm sure others will some along with more :p

The above suggestions aren't specifically for v1.3.3-v1.3.4, they're just general lag workarounds. They will help if you haven't done them already, along with some others. But as of now, there's nothing aside from changing game settings that will reduce lag, as the game isn't naturally this laggy. It's just because of issues that have arisen due to adjustments that were made in preparation for a meet and greet that seem to have perplexed the devs. I believe we've been told they are aware of the situation and are working towards a fix, although a major issue like server-wide lag isn't a simple problem. And it's much too late to revert to 1.3.2, because although that would fix the problem, players have done too much leveling since then and there would certainly be an outrage. We'll just have to wait it out.

Last edited:
I believe this is another one of those one billion complaints about the land combat fps which only happened after the 1.3.3 update (should be easy to find the cause then if it was included in 1.3.3) etc etc etc etc

I believe this is another one of those one billion complaints about the land combat fps which only happened after the 1.3.3 update (should be easy to find the cause then if it was included in 1.3.3) etc etc etc etc
This is a case of easier said than done... Also its a blessing the issue is consistant for all of us, if it wasnt, the problem wouldnt be as localized as it is now. And I use the term Localized loosely here.. lol

Back