Valentine Quest (02/10/12)

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
As a romeo, poor Sid Tackem is hopeless. Always hopin’ to win pretty Dedrie Dunnam's heart, but never knowin’ where to start…​
With Valentine’s Day coming up, here’s yer chance to help.​
Start this special Valentine Quest by having a heart-to-heart talk with Erin Amorous inside the Rowdy Rooster. Ye know that’s on Port Royal, aye? Good - then maybe Sid does stand a chance of winning his heart’s one true desire…​
V-dayNews.jpg
If you’re successful at playing cupid, you also earn a lovely reward.​
Searching for a proper Pirate’s Valentine greeting of yer own?​
The Valentine Quest is available to Unlimited Access Pirates
from February 10 - 19.
Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to win the rewards of all Quests in the Caribbean!

As a romeo, poor Sid Tackem is hopeless. Always hopin’ to win pretty Dedrie Dunnam's heart, but never knowin’ where to start…​
With Valentine’s Day coming up, here’s yer chance to help.​
Start this special Valentine Quest by having a heart-to-heart talk with Erin Amorous inside the Rowdy Rooster. Ye know that’s on Port Royal, aye? Good - then maybe Sid.......​
The Valentine Quest is available to Unlimited Access Pirates
from February 10 - 19.
Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to win the rewards of all Quests in the Caribbean!
A ROMEO lol :) he's a cutie

So this is the same quest I(we) did last year and the year before and the one before that?

This is only good for your low lv pirates, otherwise it is really pointless

:iagree:

However, its good to have those seasonal quests for new pirates. Just wish they would had other Holiday quests... Easter, St. Patty's Day, how about a Mother's Day to go along with the Father's Day we've got, Pirate Independence Day, Halloween, Brethren Feast (Thanksgiving), Christmas and New Year. The only holiday quest we have is Valentines Day... Why????

Last year we could just "buy" the outfit at the Peddler, and that was what I did. I didn't bother doing the quest. Idk if we could do that again or not this year. I still save my outfit on 2 pirates, but I'm thinking about getting it for my other 2.

Back