Valentines Greetings

teabolt

Pirate Apprentice
Valentines-Day-Gift-Wallpapers.jpg
To Elizabeth Bladebellows
and Hart of Fire and all the lovely ladies of POTC FORUMS
EDIT (Feb 11, 2011 at 10:48 AM):
OK Shamus Happy Valentines Day to you to, tell Hart to give you a HUG....... I will hug my dog instead...here boy!!! Fetch..............good boy roll over........good boy..........

a special valentines to my sweetheart priscilla a member of spania. she has been in my heart for as long as i've been on pirates. she is the only one for this crusty pirate. so as you can see, even a hard nosed pirates like me do have a soft spot at this time of the year. don't be mad my dear, it just sort of came out. @~>- happy valentines day my dear.
party2.gif

View attachment 2894 To Elizabeth Bladebellows
OK Shamus Happy Valentines Day to you to, tell Hart to give you a HUG....... I will hug my dog instead...here boy!!! Fetch..............good boy roll over........good boy..........
Thank you :D
EDIT (Feb 11, 2011 at 11:38 PM):
View attachment 2894 To Elizabeth Bladebellows
Adorable
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 12:05 AM):
Screen shot 2011-02-12 at 08.46.18.png

aww such a cutey... iwas talking about the dog Teabolt
pirate.wink.gif
ty Liz you are to kind here from me to you and all the forums people @~>--D and i gave it a pot so it can grow
biggrin.gif

a special valentines to my sweetheart priscilla a member of spania. she has been in my heart for as long as i've been on pirates. she is the only one for this crusty pirate. so as you can see, even a hard nosed pirates like me do have a soft spot at this time of the year. don't be mad my dear, it just sort of came out. @~>- happy valentines day my dear.:party:

KISS HUG , you have stolden my heart .

Back