Suggestion vender-loot selling idea.

squintz

Pirate Lord
An idea for selling your loot inventory. Why not have the first click on an item in your inventory automatically fill the next open spot on the six spot window instantly and all you need to do is click the next one until full and a word pops up saying, er...FULL!

There is this exact function existing and working RIGHT NOW in the selling screen where you click an item in the six spot sell window and the item returns instantly back to your inventory.
Why isn't this implemented fully working both ways?

I don't think we need anything fancy, like group pick up or anything, when this would tremendously speed this function up.

I would move things I want to keep into my 2nd page and then just go click click click sell click click click click sell boom done.

Please consider this idea DEVS.

Last edited:
This sounds good, I don't have experience selling stuff so I don't know if there is any reason it might cause trouble.
What do you mean you have no experience selling things? I'm talking the in game selling you do when you go into the shops and peddlers who have the selling option. You sell your loot that way. It's the only way other than trashing your items for free to clear your bags.
It wouldn't cause trouble. Obviously I don't know the reasons why this simple technique wasn't added. I can't believe it would be that difficult to code either.
I don't think any changes need to be made as you should still be able to drag it if you want by left clicking and holding like we do now. It would be adding the left click release and item move object to sell section when clicked within your inventory bag area.

The only real difference I can see is now we left click the item and it sticks and you drag it over. Keep the click and hold, but add left click instant transfer of item to sellers window.

It's up to the reasons and work of the DEV's.

What do you mean you have no experience selling things? I'm talking the in game selling you do when you go into the shops and peddlers who have the selling option. You sell your loot that way. It's the only way other than trashing your items for free to clear your bags.
It wouldn't cause trouble. Obviously I don't know the reasons why this simple technique wasn't added. I can't believe it would be that difficult to code either.
I don't think any changes need to be made as you should still be able to drag it if you want by left clicking and holding like we do now. It would be adding the left click release and item move object to sell section when clicked within your inventory bag area.

The only real difference I can see is now we left click the item and it sticks and you drag it over. Keep the click and hold, but add left click instant transfer of item to sellers window.

It's up to the reasons and work of the DEV's.
I mean I have never sold a single item in tlopo, I always just trash anything I no longer want. Always have and always will. I found that the small amounts of gold you might get from it are just not worth the trouble and, of course, I almost always have full gold meaning that if I did sell things I wouldn't get anything for them anyway.

I mean I have never sold a single item in tlopo, I always just trash anything I no longer want. Always have and always will. I found that the small amounts of gold you might get from it are just not worth the trouble and, of course, I almost always have full gold meaning that if I did sell things I wouldn't get anything for them anyway.
Okay. Trashing takes a long time too.

You actually get a decent amount of gold for some items if you sale them. But i agree with this 100% like in most mmo's i have played thats what you do just click and it goes into the sale window. It would make things 1000 times faster.

Back