Tip VERY IMPORTANT

We have a pizza shop 3 minutes away and delivers until 4:30am, 7 days a week, for $12 plus $4 tip (optional and dad tips more when he bankrolls it...).
Hot, fresh and tasty.
And oh yeah, waaaay bigger than a DiGreggorio's, or whatever you call it, at a whopping 18 inches.
Man, I could live on pizza, and it's so healthy too!
You got tomatoes, cheese and grains.
What could be healthier?

Oh, wait!
What were you saying?

We have a pizza shop 3 minutes away and delivers until 4:30am, 7 days a week, for $12 plus $4 tip (optional and dad tips more when he bankrolls it...).
Hot, fresh and tasty.
And oh yeah, waaaay bigger than a DiGreggorio's, or whatever you call it, at a whopping 18 inches.
What could be healthier?

Oh, wait!
What were you saying?
There goes Crash, distracted by shiny pizza again.

Those frozen Digiorno pep pizzas really are good, I agree with the OP. :)

Hot, fresh and tasty.
What could be healthier?

Oh, wait!
What were you saying?

The size doesn’t matter, taste makes up for it. Also it’s $5 so my wallet likes it a lot more.

any pizza as long as it's cold and not reheated is the best pizza to eat while playing. good post op

What is that salad with small tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella cheese, oregano, olive oil, garlic? A glass of yellowtail and watch Young & Restless on Tortuga Island.

Back