Videos By Will

Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
I'm gonna post videos every now and then that I made here so that I can satisfie your need to see more of me. Here's one of me just showing my famed and a few other things. I got the free screen recorder from nbxsoft.com download free screen reporter.

Nice video Will. I wanted to look more at your famed you zipped through them way too quick... lol :p

Lol I didnt want to make the video to long otherwise I wouldn't be able to show all my famed :), but you can just pause it and you can see them.

The many faces of will. These are all of my pirates. In case the names were hard to read I wrote them on bottom.
1.JPG
2.JPG
2.JPG
1.JPG
1.JPG

lol - I keep duplicates too. Anyone figure out why certain pirates tend to always get CERTAIN duplicate items? Skill point allocations, perhaps? Percent complete on main story quest?

Out of my first 7 famed weapons that sword was the 4th 6th and 7th I got if I'm right. I actually got ticked off when I got a duplicate cause I was like noooooooo I wanted new one. P.s. If I get a 4th we have 2 months to get trading otherwise I throw it away.

I'm gonna post videos every now and then that I made here so that I can satisfie your need to see more of me. Here's one of me just showing my famed and a few other things. I got the free screen recorder from nbxsoft.com download free screen reporter.

Hey Thats cool .... Can u add music to it also?

I know how to add music to but I didnt save a copy of it so next time I get a famed I'll make another vid and put music in it any requests. Lol ps someone said I shud put cant be tamed by miley cyrus on youtube.

Back