Videos

I guess I still did not have the Reverent Ram yet as I was saving fury for the end. Sorry about the lagging. At the Goliath Ship starts You can see one of the crew being glitched. I found if I was not on a canon I would get glitched off the ship.

ok I was always get lag when filming. but missing 5 shots. I must have been full of rum. But I finally tried high graphics on a dsl connection. Last run of the night. Everyone already said good night and left. But Evil Scarlet Rose and Alexander rode to the end. I must admit, not my best sailing, but crew did great. Only posted it as it one of the only high graphic films of sailing, and one of the nights I'll always remember as it was one of the last nights. None of us wanted to log off.

ok I was always get lag when filming. but missing 5 shots. I must have been full of rum. But I finally tried high graphics on a dsl connection. Last run of the night. Everyone already said good night and left. But Evil Scarlet Rose and Alexander rode to the end. I must admit, not my best sailing, but crew did great. Only posted it as it one of the only high graphic films of sailing, and one of the nights I'll always remember as it was one of the last nights. None of us wanted to log off.
[/QU

Ahhh! Memories.... I see you had a Copper Head War Galleon (Oops just had another look is that a W Brig...I think, had one of those too but a Fortune Hunter) with the same emblem on the sails as mine. Mine was called the Golden Phoenix, I'm quiet sure I sailed with you at some stage on a Mat Run or maybe I just saw you sailing around... regardless I can't wait to get out there on those Mat Runs again it's just amazing that it's coming true! Kudos to the 23 TLOPO programmers and everyone on forums for not only keeping our dream alive but making it a reality again!
:pirate ship:

Last edited:
One of my favorite POTCO sailing videos (made by our very own @LEO, here). :boat:

...crew did great. Only posted it as it one of the only high graphic films of sailing, and one of the nights I'll always remember as it was one of the last nights. None of us wanted to log off.
Within the video, at time-stamp 1:55-2:48 you'll notice the "rocking" motion of the ship as it responds to the waves of the sea (watch in 'full' screen).

*Truly, such attention to detail made towards POTCO's sailing remains one of the key reasons why I enjoyed the game so much. ;)

Back