Guide View Phase Files With Textures

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
Hello everyone! For a long time I had wondered how some people had textures with their POTCO Phase Files and others did not. Well I have discovered how, a little bit late but better late than never, right? Heres my guide.

Many times when the phase files are extracted the textures that appear in game, do not appear on .bam files (the files that models are stored as or commonly know as phase files). This is because the .bam file does not know where to get the textures. This is a guide on how to load the .bam files with textures.

Loading Textures (PC) Someone can probably adapt this for mac easily but I do not know macs so yeah.
  1. Extract your Phase Files with THESE steps

2. Go to your Main Folder (User, the one you extracted the Phase Files to)

3. Open up a new window and navigate to Computer > C: > Panda3D(VERSION #) > models (C:\Panda3D(VERSION #)\models)

4. Drag/Copy the phase files into your main folder into the Panda3D/models folder.

5. Open up your Phase Files in the same way as described in the wiki guide linked in step one, "How to Access the Phase Files"

6. You are done you SHOULD have your textures loaded. If you do not, you most likely did something wrong.
    Capture.JPG
Better late than never right? Right...? :sad1:

Back