Weapons Viper's Kiss

Should It Be Added? (Explain Why In Comments If You Vote)

• Yes

• No

• Maybe So

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marc Swordbreaker

Notorious Pirate

Viper's Kiss
This sword is overpowered ( It looks cool too). Should it be added back into the game as random loot? Or maybe a quest item?

Tell me what you guys think.

Whilst the weapon model is nice, I definitely think for the rarity it's a bit much in terms of statistics.
The toxin should stay, but if you'd like to balance the weapon, you should probably lower the Flourish bonus down to +2, the Brawl to +3, and the Parry boost should be removed completely because parry is useless.

I have a possible option, perhaps make them random drops from EITC enemies only, or EITC ships only. And make the vipers kiss a famed lvl30, & perhaps decrease the stats to parry 5, brawl 3, flourish 4 brawl is crap

Last edited:
Looks cool, I dont remember the viper's kiss but the famed version i do remember, just add it again, we want every old weapon we had in potco

Yeh.. +5 all stats, thats better then Legendary swords but to be honest there is better Famed weapons then some of the Legendarys..

New Viper's Kiss:

viperskiss-png.93841
If they were to keep the stats, it would have to be a lvl 30 legendary (because it's OP) or a quest/ event exclusive item. I like the edit though.

It would also be cool to see this weapon as a tiered item, perhaps having a weaker common counterpart, with the edit becoming the rare counterpart, a famed version with slightly less stats than the original, and the OP original becoming a legendary. Idk, could be cool.

If they were to keep the stats, it would have to be a lvl 30 legendary (because it's OP) or a quest/ event exclusive item. I like the edit though.

It would also be cool to see this weapon as a tiered item, perhaps having a weaker common counterpart, with the edit becoming the rare counterpart, a famed version with slightly less stats than the original, and the OP original becoming a legendary. Idk, could be cool.

Even the original version is too op to be a legendary, in my opinion. Especially if damage increases as well... I think I might create a Scimitar weapon group. I'll need name recommendations for each weapon, though.

SCIMITAR GROUP:

Common
stats - 28 attack, rank 1 venom strike [requires level 10 sword]

Rare 1 stats - 46 attack, rank 2 venom strike, parry boost +1, brawl boost +1 [requires level 17 sword]

Rare 2 stats - 59 attack, rank 3 venom strike, parry boost +1, brawl boost +2, flourish boost +1 [requires level 20 sword]

Famed stats - 71 attack, rank 4 venom strike, parry boost +2, brawl boost +2, flourish boost +2 [requires level 25 sword]

Legendary stats - 89 attack, rank 5 venom strike, parry boost +3, brawl boost +3, flourish boost +4 [requires level 30 sword]

Last edited:
If the scimitar group were to be created - there would be no need to reintroduce the viper's kiss/desert claw to TLOPO.

Even the original version is too op to be a legendary, in my opinion. Especially if damage increases as well... I think I might create a Scimitar weapon group. I'll need name recommendations for each weapon, though.

SCIMITAR GROUP:

Common
stats - 28 attack, rank 1 venom strike [requires level 10 sword]

Rare 1 stats - 46 attack, rank 2 venom strike, parry boost +1, brawl boost +2 [requires level 17 sword]

Rare 2 stats - 59 attack, rank 3 venom strike, parry boost +2, brawl boost +2, flourish boost +1 [requires level 21 sword]

Famed stats - 68 attack, rank 4 venom strike, parry boost +3, brawl boost +2, flourish boost +3 [requires level 24 sword]

Legendary stats - 89 attack, rank 5 venom strike, parry boost +5, brawl boost +3, flourish boost +4 [requires level 30 sword]

This is a great list, I agree with the stats.

I'm trying to come up with names for the swords, hows this?:

Common: Poisoned Scimitar

Rare 1: Venomous Scimitar

Rare 2: Assassin's Scimitar

Famed: Master Assassin's Scimitar

Legendary:
Viper's Kiss*

*maybe change this to something else to continue with the scimitar theme

Back