virtual machine for a second window of tlopo on same pc?

lilsynaster

Pirate
ok is it possible without the game going complete ape feces to run a second instance from the same account on a virtual box obviously there's something that kicks you when you try and back in the day I remember being able to run 4 pirates at once just happened on stream. and now im looking for a fix

@lilsynaster

Running an instance of TLOPO while attempting to login to an account that is already being used will log the user off and open a second instance, regardless of if the instance is being run on the same computer or otherwise.

While I do not personally condone play with more than one account, having a second TLOPO login entirely separate from the first is the only way to run multiple pirates in-game.

When POTCO first opened you could play the characters all at once but they changed it soon after. So it was set up just like tlopo is now. Just as Misha said you can get a second account and play them both at the same time.

yea I remember having 4 pirates in separate windows grinding the same boss and stuff like that back in the day on the same account I wondered about that thanks

Back