Virus Warning

Well both forums have been attacked. Both POTCO wiki and Players wiki got attacked last night and POF is the most recent attack he's done. On the POTCO wiki we blocked him, but we are extremely confused because when we looked in our block log there was no block that we did on him. We notified wikia about him and now were stuck waiting 2-3 business days.
Ow

OMG MY FRIEND ( I CALL HIM TECH ) HE JUST GOT A VIRUS might be this one ME AND HIM WERE DESTROYING IT :D well and techs dad

OMG MY FRIEND ( I CALL HIM TECH ) HE JUST GOT A VIRUS might be this one ME AND HIM WERE DESTROYING IT :D well and techs dad
Just because being in the forums does not mean you will get a Virus The virus from Axel or Interactive_Glitches Posted here was a link that sent you to a automatic download which it was a .exe is what it had the virus so it must had of been something else what got your friend the virus thats my guess

Maybe they are starting to hear the call of the many.

Ya just know it's kids being got the most though and that is SAD.

Was on a ship the other day--had a guy asking for someone to pay for his membership. I whispered to my friends on board to stay absolutely quiet and not speak a word to him. I didn't report him--my mistake, won't happen again--and as far as I know, no one answered him. He TPed off in a few minutes with no takers.

I regretted not reporting him. He may have been as sincere as could be, but with this reccent rash of hacks, he might just as easily been up to no good at all.

Disney has responded with a warning to players not to share information ( go to the pirates online site and click on Keep To The Code ( News ). They are still not taking any responsibility for this and placing all the responsibility on the player, ignoring the fact that some people were hacked without EVER breaking one of their rules and giving out account information. I appreciate that they are publishing a warning, but they need to do more in my opinion.

Apparently the hacker is known as Axel. This hacking needs to stop NOW.
He could get arrested, this is just some of the stuff he can do...
If anyone asks for personal information, REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY and do not give out any personal/account info in the first place.

If anyone asks for personal information, REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY and do not give out any personal/account info in the first place.
Wow, he is good

I wonder where he got all that stuff from i can tell he is a BIG hacker he needs to get banned,i dont know if i even want to watch this video

This reminds me of what happened to toontown, only 1 major hacker, but now on toontown there are LITERALLY
hundreds of hackers there...

Oh wow in exchange for going to jail I'm gonna make my Potco character go a little faster. What an amazing trade off.

Whoever the hacker is he will be caught eventually but if someone asks for info it's best to leave the area immediately.

This is dire indeed. Reminds me of the Club Penguin hackings a few years ago. I thought this game would be untouchable since it was made by Disney itself. Wonder what this guy is up to now.

Safe User Accounts + good game experience = happy consumer = willing to pay = money = A very giddy Disney. Because this guy is using speed and not stealing personal info with the hacks. The best Disney is gonna do is a warning message, a few bans, and a few firewalls. What i'm getting at is unless someone toys with the bank of Disney, Disney is just gonna sit back and count their millions. Sadly this is the truth and he isn't doing much damage except possibly destroying his computer. The best we can do is report any bad behavior we see.

P.S. Anyone contact Youtube? They take these things seriously, they may take down the videos because they are anti cyber piracy. (youtube is)

Ahoy all,

It has come to my attention that someone has been attempting to infect our users with a virus. The malicious user has been registering accounts and posting threads containing links to a virus claiming they are 'hacking tools' to trick users into downloading.

Today, several of our staff members were targeted through conversations. .......
wow 35 likes from one comment O_O

Back