Virus Warning

wow 35 likes from one comment O_O

It was (and is) THAT important, 'every' body should realize that and (probably) should like that. At that time, if there was no official announcement, we would have shot in the dark and probably got infected. With that announcement, no more second guessing. And Davy has since contained the thread as well. It was THAT important. It deserved 1,000,000 likes, if all possible, to tell you the truth. ;)

Please be aware the attacker has been creating new accounts attempting to post a new link to the virus. We are censoring the malicious links and removing the content as we see them. We will explore other options to protect our users if this continues.

Just keep in mind not to click links to random sites.

Please be aware the attacker has been creating new accounts attempting to post a new link to the virus. We are censoring the malicious links and removing the content as we see them. We will explore other options to protect our users if this continues.

Just keep in mind not to click links to random sites.
Does the Hacker have an account on the forums Davy?

I wonder what would happen if someone hacked the virus, then hacked into his computer, got hs IP adress and sent it to the feds...

Someone had tried to get me to join there website with the same name and same password that had my youtube password.

The FBI would only be able to do that with a Search warrant i think
Not necessarily, search warrants are to SEARCH, not do whatever is explained above. Which would be quite hard, and it's a petty offense to hack a online game; the FBI honestly does not care unless they're hacking the government, miltary, etc.. Nowadays, FBI/CIA/police/stuff like that do not even need consent to do anything anyways.
If a regular person hacked him, they'd be just as wrong as the hacker, also.

You guys are taking this to an extreme level. The fbi nor any security/police organization is gonna get involved in this. Its just reality. This is an online game. The only way extreme security measures would be taken are if hackers took mass control over disney accounts like it happened to playstation network. Seeing how easily hackers seem to hack into potco or accounts, than its on disney to protect its customers and reduce these types of activities by increasing their security and by blocking cheats/hacks.

I agree with Leo on this one. Number one priority isn't pirates online when dealing with authorities of the law.

I cant enter to some threads Because this Comes up i saw it has been happening to some people who are using Google Chrome
Virus.jpg

It seems someone has been using fotos.fotosflex to upload there Pictures as a signature and fotos.fotosflex has been accused of distributing Malwares threw out there pictures one thing to solve the problem is Making a rule of not using that site to upload any pictures to the forums or just deal with it am sure there will be a solution made by the admins and mods

It seems someone has been using fotos.fotosflex to upload there Pictures as a signature and fotos.fotosflex has been accused of distributing Malwares threw out there pictures one thing to solve the problem is Making a rule of not using that site to upload any pictures to the forums or just deal with it am sure there will be a solution made by the admins and mods

They might say it is too risky might they coz i think it is lol.

Back