Voice Chat On Site ? ( Poll)

Should we have Voice Chat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i voted no. I think it would get out of control. It's bad enough when someone gets bugged in a personal conversation and use **** words in written chat.

That's something that I can live without. I mean, we have facebook and other text messaging media, and I never miss being able to voice chat. I did watch people around me playing online games and doing live-chat at the same time, it did look cool. But you really don't need to talk that much while your hands are 'working'. And Molly was right; we can't control what ppl say, no regulations there. Another thing; live-chat records all background noise too (at least from what I saw), which is a little too close to privacy intrusion.

No we should not people will start cursing each other out and telling people to shut up and it will lead to nothing but drama. It takes just one person having a bad day to ruin it for everyone.

i voted no. I think it would get out of control. It's bad enough when someone gets bugged in a personal conversation and use **** words in written chat.

iagree.gif

No we should not people will start cursing each other out and telling people to shut up and it will lead to nothing but drama. It takes just one person having a bad day to ruin it for everyone.

It would be wonderful if people would drop the word Drama. It's used a little too loosly around here. Some people who use it create Drama themselves.

I think Yes but New Tech is needed to make sure no Cuss words and Other stuff is been said
EDIT (Feb 2, 2011 at 1:01 PM):
:fight:
EDIT (Feb 2, 2011 at 1:03 PM):
Um.... I don't know... I have everything I need, but I don't think you could understand what I'm saying. Polish accent. Heh. :D
I Agree with rose

I think Yes but New Tech is needed to make sure no Cuss words and Other stuff is been said
EDIT (Feb 2, 2011 at 1:01 PM):
:fight:
EDIT (Feb 2, 2011 at 1:03 PM):

I Agree with rose
it was supposed to be a joke because you and i both know i can only say one flipping word rofl .. Dzien Dobry.. =good morning

You would need a moderator or admin on 24/7 to watch the chat. That way you can mute someone after they break the rules... I don't think people really want to do that... i certainly wouldn't.

Reactions: Bad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back