Voodoo Casting Bugged?

I am having some problems regarding the amount of voodoo required to cast a staff attack. At the moment I have my conservation skill fully maxed out and it tells me that a flaming skull attack will use 96 voodoo. I have about 411 voodoo points so i should be able to cast at least 4 flaming skulls before I run out of voodoo. However I can only use 2 consecutive flaming skull attacks before I have to recharge. This is extremely annoying and it affects the amount of enemies I am able to attack at one time. Is this a known bug or is there something that I am not aware of that is affecting my voodoo?

I am having some problems regarding the amount of voodoo required to cast a staff attack. At the moment I have my conservation skill fully maxed out and it tells me that a flaming skull attack will use 96 voodoo. I have about 411 voodoo points so i should be able to cast at least 4 flaming skulls before I run out of voodoo. However I can only use 2 consecutive flaming skull attacks before I have to recharge. This is extremely annoying and it affects the amount of enemies I am able to attack at one time. Is this a known bug or is there something that I am not aware of that is affecting my voodoo?
yes its bugged the devs have acknowledged it, maybe they fix it sometime hopefully.

Back