Glitch Voodoo Doll Glitches

JettBlack

Dockworker
I'm only a level 11 on voodoo doll but I've already noticed a few bugs. I'm not complaining or anything I just want them to be brought to the developers' attention. When I use curse and scorch, the abilities do not have the desired effect. The debuff doesn't appear on the enemy and it's clear that the abilities simply do not do what they're supposed to. I've also noticed this issue with a sword using the ability brawl and the poison from my venomed cutlass. The dagger's poison works fine, but for some reason the sword's don't. If this could please be looked at in the near future it would help out a lot. Thanks!

I'm only a level 11 on voodoo doll but I've already noticed a few bugs. I'm not complaining or anything I just want them to be brought to the developers' attention. When I use curse and scorch, the abilities do not have the desired effect. The debuff doesn't appear on the enemy and it's clear that the abilities simply do not do what they're supposed to. I've also noticed this issue with a sword using the ability brawl and the poison from my venomed cutlass. The dagger's poison works fine, but for some reason the sword's don't. If this could please be looked at in the near future it would help out a lot. Thanks!
It's been like that for a long time. Most of the buffs, especially the DoT ones, don't seem to work properly yet. I'm sure the developers will get that fixed in the future.

I have a problem with attuning/poking with the voodoo doll. I can attune the doll to a target and poke then works on it for the first few that I use the doll on in a zone. But after about three or for targets, I use the attune action and when I press the button for poke, I get an error saying I need to attune the doll to a target and it does this until I leave the zone and come back. It might be a problem with poke because I noticed that I get doll skill points after I kill a target that poke didn't work on and all I can use so far is poke.

Not only that but when you have 2 or more enemies attuned and you kill one it doesn't unattune the enemy you killed until 5 seconds after, so the damage is still being divided by 2 or however many enemies you have attuned

Not only that but when you have 2 or more enemies attuned and you kill one it doesn't unattune the enemy you killed until 5 seconds after, so the damage is still being divided by 2 or however many enemies you have attuned

I will attune two or more enemies, and the damage is being split. Which is not how the damage is supposed to work.

Also when using the 'curse' my damage should be amplified, not lessened.

Another weird bug with the doll... have been merrily using for a few levels now and the other day I got the quest pop up with Tia D. to enable me to learn the doll (again). It's now sitting in my quest journal and I don't want to go near T.D in case I lose all the progress I have made with the doll so far for some reason...

EDIT: it disappeared, I relogged now it is back, and the Cuba teleportation one too... ulp.

Last edited:
I will attune two or more enemies, and the damage is being split. Which is not how the damage is supposed to work.

Also when using the 'curse' my damage should be amplified, not lessened.
My issue was fixed with v1.0.8. Curse and Scorched I'm guessing won't work for a couple more patches as they're slightly more complex, right?

Back