Quests Voodoo Doll Quest Issues

JStinsch

Dockworker
Hello, so I have not played for a while due to a busy schedule, but recently I've been able to come back to the game and play it. Before I begin, yes I have checked the workarounds and known bugs and this was not in there so I am putting it here now.

Unfortunately, upon coming back to the game I was reminded of a bug that I have experienced the last time I played that is still persistent on my account. My character is only level 7 and I was headed out to get the Voodoo Doll from the quest. I got to the part where you collect the bone dust of your enemies, and got all the materials from both enemies. I then brought it back to Tia Dalma and my game crashed after handing this step of the quest in to her. As a result of my game crashing, when I logged back in, it counted as if I never spoke to her.

However the actual issue that I am experiencing is that not only did it count as I never spoke to her, but it also removed the quest progress for one of my objectives as I could not speak to her again. I then checked my quest journal and not only is the quest progress gone, but so is an objective of the quest entirely as displayed here:

Yw0okqe.jpg

Yw0okqe

Every time I speak to her she dismisses me, yet the quest says I am done and to return to her. So I am now locked out from finishing the rest of the quest unless I restart and I have items that I bought from peddlers that I do not want to lose, which is why I'm here seeking a solution.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated, I'm just hoping I do not have to lose my items in order to progress.

EDIT: I accidentally got myself sent to jail (Which did not work last time I got this bug several months ago) and the problem fixed itself, however I do not know if this issue is common or not so I will leave this here anyway in case if its a bug that still needs to be fixed. Have a good day everyone!

Last edited:
I know that quests will return as partials , only showing part of the items and unless you can drop them they're stuck there for eternity I believe . Most often it's a weapon quest or upgrade quest . I have several Completed quests that have returned as partials .

I have the exact same problem, same quest. Was added to "the list" of people. I am also missing black pearl quest. Finished the entire thing, only to have it disappear before I could recover the pearl. @John Foulroberts are there any possible updates/timeline regarding bugged/missing quests?

Back