Combat Voodoo doll unattune

RazorSharp

Swashbuckler
Eyyy, look who's back yet again. I'm having a little trouble with the voodoo doll. I'm on Padres, attacking Grenadiers, and every time I do some move, it unattunes me from my target.I know I'm not too far from my target, as I am standing right in front of him not moving at all, and it still unattunes me.

The Grenadier also moved back into the position he had before he attacked me when the doll unattunes

Okay, now it stopped happening to me, but I'll leave this up just in case y'all need to see it or something

I'm having this issue right now. I know they fixed the issue before but it seems to have popped back up. I'm on torments with my lower level pirate attuned to 4 flotsams and running in circles. after a few attacks one or two of those flotsams decide they don't wanna be attuned... anyone have a solution?

I noticed multiple attune has worsened in the last month or more , have this same issue attuning 4 or 5 in close quarters and staying in that area , they just up and leave !! Was always a issue if you went too far away from their area but not when you're next to them !

I noticed multiple attune has worsened in the last month or more , have this same issue attuning 4 or 5 in close quarters and staying in that area , they just up and leave !! Was always a issue if you went too far away from their area but not when you're next to them !
Looks like we have to master doll as slower way :smh:

Haven't tried Isle Perdida since this issue started , I was In the Catacombs . Guessing It'll be worse there attuning 5 that are further apart .

There's a limit on the attune range, maybe you're moving far enough way to be outside that range and cause the enemy to become unattuned?

I must say I noticed this a while back with attuning enemies. I made sure I was in attunement range but they kept unatunning nevertheless.
Today while looting dry rot with a large group the healer said "why are you unattuning yourselves?" of course this can't be done unless you actually walked away out of range and thus lose attunement.
So something seem to be not working right. What it is idk,lol.

The thing that bugs me is that this isn't the first time un-attuning had become an issue. It was a problem over the summer but later got fixed in a big update. Something is off again, but hopefully its just something the tlopo crew needs to undo

Back