Glitch Voodoo Dolly Cure Effect

C

Crashalot

It seems the voodoo dolly cure effect merely heals a fellow pirate and does not remove any hostile effect buffs nor has any chance of destroying a voodoo hex on the target pirate.

Please note, my salty brethren (yall know who you are, lol), that these are observations made in-game and mentioned as this is beta and there are many bugs and glitches needing to be worked out. I mention these issues merely to inform the devs, et.al., of the problems encountered in the game in hopes that they will look into them, etc.
Savor them!

I also hope they will fix evil eye soon. There are many weapons skills that either don't work or don't work properly; that extends to all weapons not just dolls.
Yes, many of the weapons buffs are decorative and not working, sadly.
That and the sea charts/globes and cannon rams must be seriously difficult to code for, explaining their absence in-game thus far.

Yes, many of the weapons buffs are decorative and not working, sadly.
That and the sea charts/globes and cannon rams must be seriously difficult to code for, explaining their absence in-game thus far.
I see that they are claiming Evil Eye fixed, what a coincidence. I can't wait to test it out.

Back