Vote Like Justin Bieber Or Not?

Dp you like Justin Bieber

• Total voters
well now we know why canada is gonna get nuked jk though i hate his music and in fact u wont even need a nuke anymore the us now has a secret weapon its a song by justing beaver lol his songs may prevent another world war
Now we know what you plan to do to canida. TO MY HOME.

Jk I live in CA

Now we know what you plan to do to canida. TO MY HOME.

Jk I live in CA

lol i didnt say i would nuke it im saying that his music is so bad some countries might want to nuke it but in fact all they would need is a large speaker and a justin beaver cd and there goes canada

lol i didnt say i would nuke it im saying that his music is so bad some countries might want to nuke it but in fact all they would need is a large speaker and a justin beaver cd and there goes canada
lol i think we'd nuke ourselves if we had to hear him sing all day

no kidding heres a good one for all of u though would u rather have chinese water torture done on u for a day or listen to a justin beiber concert for 5 hours
dunk me in water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaa

dunk me in water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaa

lol dont u just love how the worst thing that could happen to u is going to a justin beiber concert heck in a year or two his music could be used to torture troops and even if ur trained to not ever give ur countries secrets out u know ur gonna squeel
lol1.gif

lol dont u just love how the worst thing that could happen to u is going to a justin beiber concert heck in a year or two his music could be used to torture troops and even if ur trained to not ever give ur countries secrets out u know ur gonna squeel :lol1:
honestly id run into traffic right before the concert lol no one would make me go in!!!!!!!!!! no one lol

well i wouldnt go that far but his music is just that bad that i would go through chinese water torture instead of going to a concert
lol i didnt actually mean it... and his movie!!!! omg i see posters of him everywhere its driving me crazy

Back