Vote Like Justin Bieber Or Not?

Dp you like Justin Bieber

• Total voters
Nope I'm still gonna smack him upside the head for giving canada a bad name

I just seen a picture of him with his new hair cut and he looks so so different, i wouldnt of even recognised him .It said in the article that he spends $18000 a year on hair cuts
confused.png
surely that was a misprint !! lol no way... i only spend probably $2000 a year on mine and mine is really long .

I just seen a picture of him with his new hair cut and he looks so so different, i wouldnt of even recognised him .It said in the article that he spends $18000 a year on hair cuts:confused: surely that was a misprint !! lol no way... i only spend probably $2000 a year on mine and mine is really long .

maybe he dyes it lol

I can't explain my hatred for people who have absouletly no talent but still gets famous. Thanks to the computer-made crap music anyone could become a pop-star or whatever the nowadays "music" is called.

It's all mainstream.

Long live the real music played on instruments.

you didnt have a "No, I dont like him" vote so i said tacos

Also, you should NOT get famous for singing on youtube :p
GO ON AMERICAN IDOL GENIUS O_O

I am on both sides. I both like/dislike him. I don't know what it is, but i just really don't care that much.

You know James. I wish there was a DISLIKE button added to your post! :cannon:

:lol1:
I wanted to see how you guys reacted to that :p I personally don't like his singing, but I like how he supports certain causes... it kinda saddens me that some people hate on someone because they don't like what they do, instead of judging the person.

Ugh i Hate him!!!!!! He mainly is a girl! With his voice........ out of my 12 ppl in my class 11 of them Hate Him. Unforunately 1 loves him! I have won more thing to say! EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! U OOOOGLLLE! Jb

Back