Event  Vote Now - What Pirates Forums Video You Like Best?

What video you like best

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did withdraw from the competition, didn't have the time to make it due to some real life problems. Sorry!
oops.gif

If you didn't vote yet and really want my video, tell me, I'll save some time for it...

I did withdraw from the competition, didn't have the time to make it due to some real life problems. Sorry! :oops:
If you didn't vote yet and really want my video, tell me, I'll save some time for it...

Do it anyway - if you have time, since the Admins haven't responded to the petition above. Maybe they are waiting on you too, I don't know ... Thank you, Will!

This wasn't really a competition. It is just a vote, you vote your heart what you likes best. It does not differentiate how we would proceed to pick someone for a position, since it would be reviewed and analyzed anyways, the vote would only help to gather part of the process which is important as well to have the public opinion. Thanks for submitting your videos, The video maker was picked even before we started this vote, and the vote was merely to pick public's opinion as well as give the opportunity to participants to showcase their talent, and not a for a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back