Event  Vote Now - What Pirates Forums Video You Like Best?

What video you like best

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasurer

Site Founder
^^^Be sure to cast your vote!

#2 (video was removed from the vote, request by video creator)

Vote which one you like best. It does not matter if they are similar or who made it first. Here is one on one.

You may share your thoughts as of why you are voting for the the video you are voting for.

Participants are allowed to promote their video but not allowed to tell someone personally to vote for them. It can only be general. This is to avoid bias toward the individual rather than the value of the video.

*comments that are not helpful will be removed.

uh this is hard, they are all really good in their own way.

#1 I like the fond on the messages coming in between and the scenes are very proff too.

I think #2 has some better scenes especially with the zoom I like that, I dont like the fond so much in between it doesn't go with standard of the scenes.

I like #3 very much its kinda sweet, but a little too fast.

Wait wait wait hold on mine will be ready tomorrow!!
Don't vote yet!! :)

I have NOT voted yet.
* The most informative one is #2 because it's very detailed.
* If I had to be the judge, I'd look more more than just being informative; I'd look for something 'outside-the-box' that made something 'stand out' in the crowd. That "x" factor is called "creativity".
* #1 and #3 definitely have something more than information. #1 has good transitions between screens and is also informative. #3 has 'different and attractive' beginning and end, which are important to catch audience attentions, and leave them curious to look for more info. It also has human narration, which makes is personable (but to me it does not really matter whether it has human voice or not).

I'm waiting for Will to have his shown in here so that I can give my 2 cents ... :p.

Having said that, I thought this forum needed more than one video-maker? So if they are all good in their own way, why don't we assign ALL of them to different purpose? For instance, for web advertising, assign it to one person. For event recorder, assign it to somebody else, etc. And since this is volunteer work (am I correct?), we could use more than one person. Real life can get busy, and the chosen one may not be available (or just plain gets bored one day ...).

I agree with Capt. Star, we should have a combination work of all of them somehow. I also agree with Estela, we should have limited the duration to be able to compare fairly.

I have NOT voted yet.
* The most informative one is #2 because it's very detailed.
* If I had to be the judge, I'd look more more than just being informative; I'd look for something 'outside-the-box' that made something 'stand out' in the crowd. That "x" factor is called "creativity".
* #1 and #3 definitely have something more than information. #1 has good transitions between screens and is also informative. #3 has 'different and attractive' beginning and end, which are important to catch audience attentions, and leave them curious to look for more info. It also has human narration, which makes is personable (but to me it does not really matter whether it has human voice or not).

I'm waiting for Will to have his shown in here so that I can give my 2 cents ... :p.

Having said that, I thought this forum needed more than one video-maker? So if they are all good in their own way, why don't we assign ALL of them to different purpose? For instance, for web advertising, assign it to one person. For event recorder, assign it to somebody else, etc. And since this is volunteer work (am I correct?), we could use more than one person. Real life can get busy, and the chosen one may not be available (or just plain gets bored one day ...).

I agree with Capt. Star, we should have a combination work of all of them somehow. I also agree with Estela, we should have limited the duration to be able to compare fairly.
iagree.gif

i thought I was supposed to vote... where is the little box I can click on.....oops dont see it

I choose...............ugh I can remember...stay tuned for details at 11...

I like the 3rd better because it even though it is shorter it seem as it took a heck lot more of work and dedication to do, and the first one I like it too because it has some good scenes that cover some of the important features such as the pirate cards etc..

It's been removed now. You two can't vote for either yourself or your rival, it's just not right either way. I agree that both of you should not vote anyways.
pirate.smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back