Walters Fate

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
its been a year now maybe more and captain walter has all but faded away from the caribbean and his ghost is now nowhere to be found but what was captain walters true fate

captain walter is meant to represent walt disney on the game and yet they killed him off in cold blood although many of us beleive he is dead there is still a chance to bring back what was lost to us what do you think disney should do with captain walter leave his fate as is or have a rescue mission for the captain i dont know about any of u but i would rather have walt back on the game but then again this may be disneys way of saying this is no longer the disney u all knew the disney walt created

ok thats incorrect captain Walters ghost still roams the seas i saw him at new-years roaming port royal and they didnt kill him in cold blood if u read the back story Ezekiel and Walter were enemies to one another and it was bound to happen sometime when one of them was out done by the other and i believe that he will be revived in some way as a npc in the third story quest if it ever gets here
EDIT (Mar 22, 2011 at 3:58 AM):
I still don't get who he's supposed to even be.
hes the leader of all the GM's the GM of the merciliene

ok thats incorrect captain Walters ghost still roams the seas i saw him at new-years roaming port royal and they didnt kill him in cold blood if u read the back story Ezekiel and Walter were enemies to one another and it was bound to happen sometime when one of them was out done by the other and i believe that he will be revived in some way as a npc in the third story quest if it ever gets here

oh no i know about all that i was there when it all happened but i did not mean rot killed him i meant disney as it was their idea to kill him off anyways and personally i can never find walters ghost which makes me very sad because i would like to see him if they still have him around but they have anounced already that walter is dead and last i heard walters ghost was saying that he was hidden somewhere which leads me to believe that they intended a rescue mission as soon as ravens cove was found because many people assumed the magic drifted off twoards ravens cove

captain walter is now the former GM guild master of the merceline guild and the new guild master is captain xavior hench though i disagree and think walter should return

So Disney hasn't forgotten about him? YAY!

Back