Blog Post Wanted - Undead or Alive! Bounty Trackers Needed!

The Crew

TLOPO Staff
Wanted - Undead or Alive! Bounty Trackers Needed!
Posted by Captain Tobias Sternmorgan

News Post Image

The Keepers of the Code need your help! Pirates are encountering new bosses joining Jolly Roger's ranks. But, many have never been seen before and could appear anywhere! We're offering bounties to any bold pirate who can hunt them down!

Undiscovered bosses are listed on the Pirates Online Wiki with a Most Wanted header. Between now and July 31st, if you can find one of these Most Wanted bosses and post a portrait of them, you will receive a Redeem Code for a special item!

- Find 1 Most Wanted Boss and receive a special tattoo!

- Find 5 Most Wanted Bosses and receive a special Bounty Tracker Bandana!

- Find 10 Most Wanted Bosses and receive a special Master Hunter Bandana!

Go to the Wiki, locate the Boss' article and post your portrait in Comments below. Be sure to give your pirate's name, level, and guild. To make a good portrait, you will have to get dangerously close.

Then, press F9 (CMD9) to capture their image. Portraits are storied in the TLOPO/Screnshots folder. Do NOT press F12 to disable the HUD, because it will remove the Boss' name from sight.

For Mac users, hold down Shift-Command-3. The image will become a .png file on your desktop.

Once ye've submitted your picture, a Pirates Online Wiki admin will reply to your post with a redeem code that only you can use - so don't worry about other pirates snatching it up.

To redeem a code, go into your inventory and press the "Redeem Code" button.

View this post on the TLOPO website

Wanted - Undead or Alive! Bounty Trackers Needed!
Posted by Captain Tobias Sternmorgan

News Post Image

The Keepers of the Code need your help! Pirates are encountering new bosses joining Jolly Roger's ranks. But, many have never been seen before and could appear anywhere! We're offering bounties to any bold pirate who can hunt them down!

Undiscovered bosses are listed on the Pirates Online Wiki with a Most Wanted header. Between now and July 31st, if you can find one of these Most Wanted bosses and post a portrait of them, you will receive a Redeem Code for a special item!

- Find 1 Most Wanted Boss and receive a special tattoo!

- Find 5 Most Wanted Bosses and receive a special Bounty Tracker Bandana!

- Find 10 Most Wanted Bosses and receive a special Master Hunter Bandana!

View this post on the TLOPO website
Well shoot, we've been posting about all the random bosses on another thread, Warmonk's I believe and now they are most wanted?
Can we use anything from that thread or do they have to be dated found after the 4th?

Well shoot, we've been posting about all the random bosses on another thread, Warmonk's I believe and now they are most wanted?
Can we use anything from that thread or do they have to be dated found after the 4th?
I mean you have to post your pirates name, guild, and level.. If we can use the things from that thread it would be sweet because ive captured at least 30 of these wanted things and have posted them in there.. Problem is I don't remember the character or the level I was whenever I found said bosses..

The wiki signs me out whenever i try to upload an image. It said something about safeguarding against account hijacking. It also isn't letting me make another account.

I've already had other people beat me to a few bosses because of this.

Last edited:
Wait so if we get 10 does that mean we get prize 1, 5 and 10 as opposed to just 10?
And is it whoever finds the boss first gets it, like Beggar implied in his comment? Or just finding the boss counts?

I found 10 already and I'm hoping they're all going to count. Also hoping that if we get to 10, it means we can have all 3 prizes.

Wait so if we get 10 does that mean we get prize 1, 5 and 10 as opposed to just 10?
And is it whoever finds the boss first gets it, like Beggar implied in his comment? Or just finding the boss counts?

I found 10 already and I'm hoping they're all going to count. Also hoping that if we get to 10, it means we can have all 3 prizes.

This isn't applicable to me as I found 10 different bosses, but I thought I'd ask for others who may want to know as I do: Do duplicate boss encounters count as two boss encounters?

I don't know man what if we find more than 10?? Does it start over? or is there better prizes.. Ive posted 4 so far but I got about 15 more..

Back