War Brig Upgrades?

Kai

Dockworker
How much gold would it cost to fully upgrade a War Brig?
I'm going for Copperhead, but mainly cause its the only one I've seen. I'm not sure if there are other upgrades for War Brig, but the Copperhead has got my interest.

The Copperhead is the slowest and least maneuverable upgrade. It's also the one with the most powerful broadsides and most armor. Additionally it is the most expensive of all upgrades. That ship is an uncompromising upgrade of extremes. If you value firepower above all else then it's for you. If not consider one of the other upgrades. All the upgrades are super cool and I love them all. The cost if you don't include ship price and other upgrades such as rigging and sails and go straight reinforced and Copperhead in your path is 450k gold but it's really the materials that will be the hard part, lol.

Last edited:
I ran out of iron while upgrading the War Brig to Copperhead right now. Need lots of iron and steel. Steel is hard come by :(. I should have chosen another upgrade instead.
Guess I have to wait for the double mat event for all that iron and steel.

I ran out of iron while upgrading the War Brig to Copperhead right now. Need lots of iron and steel. Steel is hard come by :(. I should have chosen another upgrade instead.
Many go Skull and Bones to rank 5 only converting to Copperhead at the final upgrade to save on steel.

Back